'Pokemon Rumble Rush' Coming to Android and iOS!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Is this the Pokemon game that DeNa was working on, or is there going to be another F2P game coming soon?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Huh. Looks like a Gameboy game.
Ironic that, yet again, Gen 1 Pokémon are the only ones being featured.
No Goomy, no care.

Kito The Dogganator

Aspiring Trainer
Huh. Looks like a Gameboy game.
Ironic that, yet again, Gen 1 Pokémon are the only ones being featured.
No Goomy, no care.

Well...
I'm pretty sure it will be all generations (or at least the first few) cause the 7th photo has a Houndoom on it.

I haven't seen gameplay of the actual game so I don't know how many gens will be in the game.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Eh, from what I've seen I'm not too blown away. I mean, it's a mobile game, through and through. Now, I don't know how stringent they'll be with microtransactions, but I can only assume that it's going to follow the usual rules of a Freemium game.

What it has going for it is the 800+ Pokemon, leading to a longer possible game time for players.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I might spend money on this. I might. These games always have a Pidgey so I hope you can mega evolve it.

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
I see gems that you can probably buy with real money.
Another pay to wing game...yay

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I see gems that you can probably buy with real money.
Another pay to wing game...yay
Things to buy with real money doesn't necessarily mean p2w. Brawl Stars, Vainglory, and Word Search are good examples.

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Oh yeah this was the game series that was going to compete against the Skylanders franchise years ago. Too bad that didn't take off. Collecting the little Pokemon figures like Skylanders would've been cool.