TCG Fakes The Request Armada (Requests Open, Obviously)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Primarium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

Pokémon Tool: Attach a Pokémon Tool card to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn’t already have a Pokémon Tool card attached to it.
The Primarina (including Primarina GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card (it must have the necessary energy to use the attack).

[W][W] Oceanic Operetta 120+
Choose an Ability from a Pokémon in your hand. Then, put that Pokémon in the Lost Zone. This attack does 10 more damage for each letter in that Ability’s name (not counting Ability or any spaces.) As long as that Pokémon is in the Lost Zone, it can use that Ability as if it was in play. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
Incinium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

Pokémon Tool: Attach a Pokémon Tool card to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn’t already have a Pokémon Tool card attached to it.
The Incineroar (including Incineroar GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It must have the necessary energy to use the attack.)

[D][D][+] Malicious Moonsault 250
This attack can be used for [R][R] instead of its original cost. If this Pokémon has 2 [D] and 2 [R] Energy attached to it, this attack does 200 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. Take 1 less Prize card for the Benched Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
Decidium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Decidueye (including Decidueye GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It must have the necessary Energy to use the attack.)

[G][G] Sinister Arrow Raid GX
For the rest of the game, your Decidueye and Decidueye GX can use their Abilities up to 4 times a turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Lycanium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool’

The Lycanroc (including Lycanroc GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It still needs the necessary Energy to use the attack.)

[F][F][C] Splintered Stormshards GX
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon for each Energy in play, in each players’ discard pile, and in the Lost Zone. If you and your opponent have the same number of Benched Pokémon, take a Prize card. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Ultranecrozium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Ultra Necrozma (including Ultra Necrozma GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It still needs the necessary Energy to use the attack.)

[P][M][C][C] Light that Burns the Sky 150
Draw a card for each Energy card attached to this Pokémon. If this attack’s damage Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokémon, take 1 more Prize card for each Energy you drew. You can’t take your last Prize card because you took extra Prizes from this attack. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Tapuinium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, or Tapu Fini (including Pokémon GX) this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It needs the necessary Energy to use the attack.)

[C][C][C] Guardian of Alola
Until this Pokémon is Knocked Out, it has 340HP, its attacks do 120 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance), and your opponent takes 3 Prize cards when this Pokémon is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
I have some feedback regarding balancing for you Lord Goomy, I hope you don't mind!

Solgalium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Solgaleo (including Solgaleo GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card (it must have the necessary energy to use the attack.)

[M][M][C] Searing Sunraze Smash GX 200-
Search your deck for as many Energy cards as you like and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like. This attack does 50 less damage for each Energy card you attached. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Lunalium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Lunala (including Lunala GX) this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It must have the necessary energy to use the attack.)

[P] Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy card in play (both yours and your opponent’s). For the rest of the game, each Evolution [P] Pokémon pays [P] to use their attacks. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

I feel like Solgaleo is getting a little screwed with these crystals... While Lunala gets an uncapped damage (with potential to do ridiculous damage with certain acceleration techs and in certain matchups) and makes attacks basically free for itself along with other Psychic types, Solgaleo gets an attack which can't even knock Zoroark out in one turn and if you want to make any good use out of the acceleration then you don't do any meaningful damage... for example, why would anyone use Searing Sunraze Smash GX over a single [M] cost Sol Burst GX, followed by Sunsteel Strike which deals more damage than this GX attack? Or if you want to accelerate onto other Pokemon, one could use the SMP Solgaleo-GX and use it's DCE attack which attaches 2 energy to a Benched Pokemon and deals 120 damage (20 more than this attack would if you attached 2 Energy cards). So what I'm getting at is that while Lunalium Z seems quite overpowered to me, Solgalium Z feels way too underpowered to even consider using it in a Solgaleo deck. I guess I just feel bad for poor Solgaleo, having personally used him in decks and loving Metal Pokemon.

Primarium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Primarina (including Primarina GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card (it must have the necessary energy to use the attack).

[W][W] Oceanic Operetta 120+
Choose an Ability from a Pokémon in your hand. Then, put that Pokémon in the Lost Zone. This attack does 10 more damage for each letter in that Ability’s name (not counting Ability or any spaces.) As long as that Pokémon is in the Lost Zone, it can use that Ability as if it was in play. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Decidium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Decidueye (including Decidueye GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It must have the necessary Energy to use the attack.)

[G][G] Sinister Arrow Raid GX
For the rest of the game, your Decidueye and Decidueye GX can use their Abilities up to 4 times a turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Again, I feel like these are way overpowered. I'm gonna ignore the Incinium Z because I think that is probably the most balanced one (still extremely powerful for a 2 Energy cost... 250 damage for 2 Energy, even without the extra effect is ridiculous).

First let's look at Primarium Z: if you don't cap this attack, it can be easily abused into oblivion. The example I instantly thought of would be using this tech in my Dusk Mane deck; I free up my Bench space from having at least 2 Magnezones to 1 Primarina which not only allows me to put my amazing Magnezone safely into the Lost Zone, but also it deals 370 damage for 2 [W]! That is enough to knock out any Pokemon in the current standard even without Weaknesses and Choice Band! If anything, I'd add a damage cap of potentially 200 (or increase the cost of the attack) and make it so that Primarina needs to be in play to use the ability of the Pokemon in the Lost Zone.

And the other one... is again way overpowered for the cost. For just 2 [G] you can potentially deal 320 damage using nothing but abilities! Again, that's a knockout on any Pokemon currently in Standard and you don't even need to end your turn to do it. I'm unsure how to balance this one, apart from maybe halving that to 2 uses per turn? Even then, you can potentially do 160 damage per turn for free, knocking out most non-GX Pokemon and seriously damaging any GX's.

Tapuinium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, or Tapu Fini (including Pokémon GX) this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It needs the necessary Energy to use the attack.)

[C][C][C] Guardian of Alola
Until this Pokémon is Knocked Out, it has 340HP, its attacks do 120 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance), and your opponent takes 3 Prize cards when this Pokémon is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

While the Lycanroc and Ultra Necrozma Z Crystals are quite powerful, I think they are quite balanced (perhaps you could cap Lycanium Z's damage output, because again, it could be abused to hell and back). But, oh boy, the Tapuinium Z is quite a treat. Let's go through all Tapu-GX's:
-I think Tapu Lele would potentially gain the least from this, as it is already quite a powerful attacker (depending on match-up), but still, doing a minimum of 160 for a DCE is a little powerful.
-Tapu Koko would be ridiculously overpowered after using this GX; play it down, move 3 Energy to it, use Guardian of Alola-GX and suddenly you have a 340HP powerhouse which deals 250 damage every turn, 280 with a Choice Band and is capable of using Electropowers to literally take down any Pokemon, all with minimal set up.
-Tapu Fini would actually gain quite a lot from this as well; capable of doing 140 damage for 1 [C] following a Hydro Shot dealing 240 damage.
-And finally, surprisingly, I think Tapu Bulu would potentially gain the most out of this (if you discount Tapu Koko's ability). 150 damage for [G], 240 for [G][G][C] or 300 if you discard 2 on the Energies on it! That is still ridiculous as it could deal 300 when needed and then the next turn it can still use Horn Attack for 150 damage...

What I'm getting at here is that this Crystal is capable of turning one of the Tapu's into a TTGX which overpowers any TTGX currently in game, easily. Tapu Koko and Tapu Bulu can easily OHKO any TTGX and then have 40 more HP than any Pokemon currently in Standard.

Again, I'm not entirely sure how to balance this... perhaps reducing both the HP and damage bonus, but I dunno. Maybe instead make it a choice? For example:
"Choose 1:
-Until this Pokemon is Knocked Out, it has 300 HP.
-Until this Pokemon is Knocked Out, its attacks do 70 more damage.

Either way, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards when this Pokemon is Knocked Out."

I hope this doesn't sound too negative, I just think that while the ideas are cool and creative in comparison to the Normalium Z that was revealed, they are a bit on the overpowered side. Hope this feedback is useful, let me know what you think and keep faking those cards! :)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I have some feedback regarding balancing for you Lord Goomy, I hope you don't mind!

I feel like Solgaleo is getting a little screwed with these crystals... While Lunala gets an uncapped damage (with potential to do ridiculous damage with certain acceleration techs and in certain matchups) and makes attacks basically free for itself along with other Psychic types, Solgaleo gets an attack which can't even knock Zoroark out in one turn and if you want to make any good use out of the acceleration then you don't do any meaningful damage... for example, why would anyone use Searing Sunraze Smash GX over a single [M] cost Sol Burst GX, followed by Sunsteel Strike which deals more damage than this GX attack? Or if you want to accelerate onto other Pokemon, one could use the SMP Solgaleo-GX and use it's DCE attack which attaches 2 energy to a Benched Pokemon and deals 120 damage (20 more than this attack would if you attached 2 Energy cards). So what I'm getting at is that while Lunalium Z seems quite overpowered to me, Solgalium Z feels way too underpowered to even consider using it in a Solgaleo deck. I guess I just feel bad for poor Solgaleo, having personally used him in decks and loving Metal Pokemon.

Again, I feel like these are way overpowered. I'm gonna ignore the Incinium Z because I think that is probably the most balanced one (still extremely powerful for a 2 Energy cost... 250 damage for 2 Energy, even without the extra effect is ridiculous).

First let's look at Primarium Z: if you don't cap this attack, it can be easily abused into oblivion. The example I instantly thought of would be using this tech in my Dusk Mane deck; I free up my Bench space from having at least 2 Magnezones to 1 Primarina which not only allows me to put my amazing Magnezone safely into the Lost Zone, but also it deals 370 damage for 2 [W]! That is enough to knock out any Pokemon in the current standard even without Weaknesses and Choice Band! If anything, I'd add a damage cap of potentially 200 (or increase the cost of the attack) and make it so that Primarina needs to be in play to use the ability of the Pokemon in the Lost Zone.

And the other one... is again way overpowered for the cost. For just 2 [G] you can potentially deal 320 damage using nothing but abilities! Again, that's a knockout on any Pokemon currently in Standard and you don't even need to end your turn to do it. I'm unsure how to balance this one, apart from maybe halving that to 2 uses per turn? Even then, you can potentially do 160 damage per turn for free, knocking out most non-GX Pokemon and seriously damaging any GX's.

While the Lycanroc and Ultra Necrozma Z Crystals are quite powerful, I think they are quite balanced (perhaps you could cap Lycanium Z's damage output, because again, it could be abused to hell and back). But, oh boy, the Tapuinium Z is quite a treat. Let's go through all Tapu-GX's:
-I think Tapu Lele would potentially gain the least from this, as it is already quite a powerful attacker (depending on match-up), but still, doing a minimum of 160 for a DCE is a little powerful.
-Tapu Koko would be ridiculously overpowered after using this GX; play it down, move 3 Energy to it, use Guardian of Alola-GX and suddenly you have a 340HP powerhouse which deals 250 damage every turn, 280 with a Choice Band and is capable of using Electropowers to literally take down any Pokemon, all with minimal set up.
-Tapu Fini would actually gain quite a lot from this as well; capable of doing 140 damage for 1 [C] following a Hydro Shot dealing 240 damage.
-And finally, surprisingly, I think Tapu Bulu would potentially gain the most out of this (if you discount Tapu Koko's ability). 150 damage for [G], 240 for [G][G][C] or 300 if you discard 2 on the Energies on it! That is still ridiculous as it could deal 300 when needed and then the next turn it can still use Horn Attack for 150 damage...

What I'm getting at here is that this Crystal is capable of turning one of the Tapu's into a TTGX which overpowers any TTGX currently in game, easily. Tapu Koko and Tapu Bulu can easily OHKO any TTGX and then have 40 more HP than any Pokemon currently in Standard.

Again, I'm not entirely sure how to balance this... perhaps reducing both the HP and damage bonus, but I dunno. Maybe instead make it a choice? For example:
"Choose 1:
-Until this Pokemon is Knocked Out, it has 300 HP.
-Until this Pokemon is Knocked Out, its attacks do 70 more damage.

Either way, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards when this Pokemon is Knocked Out."

I hope this doesn't sound too negative, I just think that while the ideas are cool and creative in comparison to the Normalium Z that was revealed, they are a bit on the overpowered side. Hope this feedback is useful, let me know what you think and keep faking those cards! :)
I’ll take this advice into consideration, but I change nothing.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Hello I have a few requests

1-Poipole
2-Naganadel, I would love if it had some kind of attack or ability that relates to when it spoke to Ash in the anime.
3-A Naganadel Z Crystal

Thanks in advance!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Hello I have a few requests

1-Poipole
2-Naganadel, I would love if it had some kind of attack or ability that relates to when it spoke to Ash in the anime.
3-A Naganadel Z Crystal

Thanks in advance!
I knew exactly what you wanted the minute you came here.

Poipole - Psychic - HP80
Basic Pokémon - Ultra Beast

No. 803 Poison Pin Pokémon HT. 2’00” WT. 4.0 lbs

Ability: Scout Work
Once during your turn, if this card is in your discard pile, you may shuffle it into your deck. If you do, choose 1:
Look at your face-down Prize Cards. Then, shuffle those cards and set one of them face-up. Set the rest of those cards face-down.
Look at your opponent’s hand and draw a card.

[P][C] Poisonous Rush 20+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
This Ultra Beast is well enough liked to be chosen as a first partner in its own world.
Naganadel - Dragon - HP140
Stage 1 - Evolves from Poipole - Ultra Beast

No. 804 Poison Pin Pokémon HT. 11’10” WT. 330.7 lbs

Ability: Beast Speech
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use the effect of a Supporter card from your discard pile as the effect of this Ability. You can only use 1 Beast Speech Ability during your turn.

[P][C][C] Jet Rush 30x
This attack does 30 damage for each Ultra Beast card in your discard pile. If you don’t have 6, 5, or 3 Prize cards, this attack’s base damage can’t exceed 200.

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:

One kind of Ultra Beast, it fires a glowing, venomous liquid from its needles. This liquid is also immensely adhesive.
Naganium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Naganadel (including Naganadel GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card (it needs the necessary Energy to use the attack).

[P][P][C] Toxic Ten 140+
Draw 10 cards. You may discard as many of those cards as you like. This attack does 20 more damage for each card you discarded. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

NaganadelIsBeast’s Twofold Revenge - Trainer
Supporter

If 1 of your Naganadel or Naganadel GX was Knocked Out during your opponent’s last turn, search your deck for 2 in any combination of Naganadel and Naganadel GX and put them onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Yeah, I’m pretty predictable.

That Naganadel is pretty cool. You could use multiple of the same Supporter in the same turn. I like the attack too.

The Z-Move is pretty creative. I like the idea.

That supporter card based on me is awesome. I love it. Thanks for making it even though I didn’t ask.

I designed a deck with these already. You use Battle Compressor to discard Supporters (and Ultra Beasts if needed) and then you have a large arsenal of disruption cards to use like Guzma, Lusamine, Plumeria, etc.

Thanks again!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Yeah, I’m pretty predictable.

That Naganadel is pretty cool. You could use multiple of the same Supporter in the same turn. I like the attack too.

The Z-Move is pretty creative. I like the idea.

That supporter card based on me is awesome. I love it. Thanks for making it even though I didn’t ask.

I designed a deck with these already. You use Battle Compressor to discard Supporters (and Ultra Beasts if needed) and then you have a large arsenal of disruption cards to use like Guzma, Lusamine, Plumeria, etc.

Thanks again!
I make those supporter cards for everyone (I think, I’m gonna go check after this). Thanks for relieving my boredom.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
GamePhoenix’s Rebuttal - Trainer
Supporter

You can only play this card on your opponent’s turn.
Any time your opponent plays a card, you can play this card to negate the effect of the card your opponent played. You can’t play any more Supporter cards on your next turn. The negated card goes to the discard pile (or the Lost Zone for a Prism Star card).

The Last Shaymin’s Ink Pen - Trainer
Item

You may play this card from your discard pile once during your turn (before your attack) as if it was played from your hand. After you play this card from your discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone.
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Pokémon and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Kangaflora’s Insight - Trainer
Supporter

Choose a random card from your opponent’s hand. Then, flip a coin. If heads, your opponent discards that card. If tails, they shuffle it into their deck. Then, flip another coin. If heads, you may play this card again.

Nyora’s Surprise - Trainer
Supporter

Reveal 3 cards from your discard pile. Your opponent chooses 1 of them. Put the chosen card into your hand, and put the others back in the discard pile.

(you post, you get)
@GamePhoenix @The Last Shaymin @Kangaflora @Nyora

The Last Shaymin

Floof
The Last Shaymin’s Ink Pen - Trainer
Item

You may play this card from your discard pile once during your turn (before your attack) as if it was played from your hand. After you play this card from your discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone.
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Pokémon and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

ya know, this is some insane coincidence, as I like fountain pens and use them as my daily driver, and some random day you come and write this trainer card that has ink pen. pretty cool

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
What an interesting concept, user's Trainer cards. Could we be seeing User's Pokémon cards in the near future?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Sunkern - Grass - HP50
Basic Pokémon

No. 191 Seed Pokémon HT. 1’00” WT. 4.0 lbs

Ability: Speed Growth
After this Pokémon’s first turn in play, you may discard this Pokémon and search your deck for a Sunkern or Sunkern GX and put it on your Bench. (This doesn’t count as a Knock Out.)

[G] Bullet Sunkern 20x
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage for each heads. If the first coin is tails, this attack does 40 damage for each Sunkern you have in play.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance:
Sunkern tries to move as little as it possibly can. It does so because it tries to conserve all the nutrients it has stored in its body for its evolution. It will not eat a thing, subsisting only on morning dew.