'Lucario & Melmetal-GX Box' in June!

I really wish they would completely redesign these promo box sets. Instead of removing the secret rares, how about we just get some actual promos like dress up Pikachu cards or the Lillie on the train card. And instead of making a giant cardboard box for a few cards, make them small deck sized boxes with cool art so it will save on space, look better, and waste less cardboard. I have a feeling Pokemon international owns a cardboard factory or something which is why they waste so much on those big boxes

Would be cool if each sets 3/4 Tag Team GX pack art cards are printed as a promo. Just hoping the third is GardEon and not Marchamp

I really wish they would completely redesign these promo box sets. Instead of removing the secret rares, how about we just get some actual promos like dress up Pikachu cards or the Lillie on the train card. And instead of making a giant cardboard box for a few cards, make them small deck sized boxes with cool art so it will save on space, look better, and waste less cardboard. I have a feeling Pokemon international owns a cardboard factory or something which is why they waste so much on those big boxes

The boxes are the size they are in order to take up shelf space. Same reason Switch games come in giant plastic boxes. A small box won't grab the attention as well as a big one.

I'm very pleased with the promos lately. I can only imagine how much more expensive cards like pikarom and jirachi would be if they did not have promos.

This seems to follow suit from last set with a blister type box from 1 of the Tag teams and then perhaps we will see the tins for a couple of the other tag teams in this set like we did Pikarom, celusaur, and Evee Snorlax?

did this get released on the date? my walmart got nothing last month after the Kangaskhan box... so ive not seen this or the detective pikachu cafe figure box. but the Blastoise collection is already stalked for this month.

They must have changed plans, Lucario/Melmetal is coming out as a tin promo with Mew/Mewtwo and Garchomp/Giratina on September 6.

Back