'Tag All Stars' Trademark Filed, Likely a Huge Upcoming Set!

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Employee:
"Why don't we make cards with 5 different artworks and 2 (maybe 3) Pokemon on them. Let's have them have like 250 HP and make them give up 3 prizes when they don't get potioned back to life after they get hit. Then, let's give them overpowered GX attacks that require like 8 energy."
Boss:
"That's a great idea! Everyone will love them!"

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Makes me think cool Legendary Treasures-type reprint set, but then I realize. We won't ever get that kind of set, Japan's going to have another three sets worth of cards that we'll get instead, making for a thematically botched final Sun and Moon set. Don't you just LOVE gen 7?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Well, our November set would be presumably Remix Bout + whatever new things this set provides (if any), since Unified Minds will be GG End + Sky Legend + Miracle Twin, and that's all of the Japanese releases we know so far. I also guess if this is a reprint set, Remix Bout will be all new?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well, our November set would be presumably Remix Bout + whatever new things this set provides (if any), since Unified Minds will be GG End + Sky Legend + Miracle Twin, and that's all of the Japanese releases we know so far. I also guess if this is a reprint set, Remix Bout will be all new?
I'm assuming Remix Bout is all new. We very well COULD have a reprint set though, in the yearly special set we've gotten for the last few years. I'd guess Ultra Shiny would be our special set of the year but that's just me personally.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Remix will most likly be our special holidays set in october. Tag all stars sound like a reprint set like shiny set last year which we wont get.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
If we even get a special set this year, and we still don't know if we will, I'd guess we'd get the 100ish cut shiny reprints from GX Ultra Shiny over the 50-60ish cards of whatever Remix Bout is gonna be.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
I know Ultra Ball is probably rotating, but maybe we could see it in the special October set??? We can always hope!

Wolfgirl90

Professor Luna
Come on, we don’t need reprints yet

Japan actually does reprint sets like this quite often; usually 2-3 times in a block depending on how big the block is.

However, very seldom does the West get more than a few cards from these sets, if we get any at all. In the case of GX Ultra Shiny, we got the new cards from that set, but none of the reprints and (so far) none of the shiny cards.