TCG Fakes The Request Armada (Requests Open, Obviously)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Any chance for a kyruem card? Any type is good
How about a Hapu card?
AH finally a trainer
Kyurem ♢ - Dragon - HP150
Basic Pokemon - Prism Star

♢ (Prism Star) Rule: You may only have 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

[] Fusion Dance
Search your deck for a card with Kyurem ♢ (Prism Star) in its name and put it on this Pokémon (this does not count as evolving this Pokémon). If you do, search your deck for as many Energy cards as you like that are the same type as the Pokémon you chose and attach them to this Pokémon. Then, put 2 damage counters on your opponent’s Active Pokémon for each Energy you attached.

[W][W] Polar Star Artillery 50+
You may discard as many Energy attached to this Pokémon as you like. This attack does 50 more damage for each Energy you discarded.

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]

It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Whoops.
Hapu ♢ - Trainer
Supporter - Prism Star

♢ (Prism Star) Rule: You may only have 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Your Active Pokémon can attack twice this turn. (If your first attack Knocks Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon, your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon for the second attack.)

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Whoops.
Hapu ♢ - Trainer
Supporter - Prism Star

Your Active Pokémon can attack twice this turn. (If your first attack Knocks Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon, your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon for the second attack.)

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
Really cool effect! Kinda op that you can use it on pokemon without the ancient trait but this is pokemon TCG.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
AH finally a trainer
Kyurem ♢ - Dragon - HP150
Basic Pokemon - Prism Star

[] Fusion Dance
Search your deck for a card with Kyurem ♢ (Prism Star) in its name and put it on this Pokémon (this does not count as evolving this Pokémon). If you do, search your deck for as many Energy cards as you like that are the same type as the Pokémon you chose and attach them to this Pokémon. Then, put 2 damage counters on your opponent’s Active Pokémon for each Energy you attached.

[W][W] Polar Star Artillery 50+
You may discard as many Energy attached to this Pokémon as you like. This attack does 50 more damage for each Energy you discarded.

Resistance:

It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.

Is Fusion Dance a free move? If so, why? Only Alolan Pokemon are supposed to have those. And come on, let's see the White and Black Kyurem Prisms!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Is Fusion Dance a free move? If so, why? Only Alolan Pokemon are supposed to have those. And come on, let's see the White and Black Kyurem Prisms!
Honestly, I don’t know. It was gonna be waaaay worse even for a single energy. ‘S just better and, somehow, more balanced.
OH YEAH
THEM
Really cool effect! Kinda op that you can use it on pokemon without the ancient trait but this is pokemon TCG.
It was gonna have something to do with that effect, but it was broken so I slapped Prism Star on it.
White Kyurem ♢ - Dragon - HP160
Basic Pokémon - Prism Star

Ability: Descent
This Pokémon can’t be put onto the Bench or start the game as your Active Pokémon. While this Pokémon is in the deck, it’s type is also [R].

[R][R][R] Turboflare Star 120+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [R] Energy attached to all of your Pokémon.

This is the form of Kyurem after it has been given enough truth to change form, but not enough to change form completely. This Pokémon seeks more honest people to fulfill its thirst for truth.
Resistance:
Black Kyurem ♢ - Dragon - HP160
Basic Pokémon - Prism Star

Ability: Descent
This Pokémon can’t be put onto the Bench or start the game as your Active Pokémon. While this Pokémon is in the deck, this Pokémon’s type is also [L].

[L][L][C][C] Overcharge Bolt 120+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokémon. If this damage exceeds the amount of remaining HP on your opponent’s Active Pokémon by 50 or more, take 1 more Prize card.

This is the form of Kyurem after it has been given enough ideals to change form, but not enough to change form completely. This Pokémon seeks more people with strong ideals to fill its thirst for good virtues.
Resistance:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Hmmm... It's almost Easter. Diggersby and Lopunny GX?
Lucky Egg item !
Huh, that’s ironic, bunnies and eggs.
HMM
Diggersby & Lopunny GX - Colorless - HP250
Basic Pokémon GX - TAG TEAM

[C][C][C] Combo Wallop 120+
You may do 90 more damage. If you don’t, this Pokémon takes 90 less damage from attacks during your opponent’s next turn.

[C][C][C][+] Tag Hunting GX
For each Pokémon in your hand, search your deck for a Lucky Egg card and put it into your hand. If this Pokémon has 1 extra [C] Energy attached to this Pokémon (in addition to this attack’s cost), for each Pokémon in your hand above the number of Lucky Egg cards you searched, search your deck for an Item card and put it not your hand. Then, shuffle your deck (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

TAG TEAM Rule: When 1 of your TAG TEAM Pokémon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]
Lucky Egg - Trainer
Item

Draw a card for each Item card with either Ball or Berry in its name in your discard pile. If you have 3 Lucky Egg cards in your discard pile, attach as many energy cards as you like from your hand to your Pokémon in any way you like.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
I’m honestly out of good Tag Team ideas/attacks.

Pokefam

300 something/400
That’s not what I really meant, it’s just that lately I’ve just been sucked of inspiration. I used to make some pretty funky effects back in my day.
So I’ll think about it.
You know, you should make your own little fake thread.

I thought you had the market cornered lol.

Would people actually ask for fakes?

Nyora

A Cat
Whenever I’m out of inspiration, I usually consult the rulebook, or just think about 1 game mechanic, write it down, then write down another, and mash them together. The rulebook is a great source of inspiration if you are looking to break the rules with your effect. As for game mechanics, imagine something like say, damage counters. Now for something interesting, lets relate that to say... drawing cards! Maybe 1 card for every 2 damage counters or something, or taking damage when drawing X cards for Y reason by Z effect at A time.

But yeah, I just normally mash certain game mechanics together when I’m out of ideas.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
If your out of ideas make other Z stones! One for each type! That would be great! ( We obviously already have Normalium Z)

I know this is a tall order and don't do all at once but now that we have a new mechanic it would be cool if people try to predict the next ones!

Pokefam

300 something/400
Sorry @Lord Goomy I you consider this rude, I will delete if you want, I can make my own request armada and shut it down when you get more inspiration!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
If your out of ideas make other Z stones! One for each type! That would be great! ( We obviously already have Normalium Z)

I know this is a tall order and don't do all at once but now that we have a new mechanic it would be cool if people try to predict the next ones!
Sorry @Lord Goomy I you consider this rude, I will delete if you want, I can make my own request armada and shut it down when you get more inspiration!
Pff, naw. No rudeness taken. I simply didn’t choose my words well.
Ya know what, I think I’m gonna kind of maybe not really but technically yeah do what Pokenerd asked.
Kommonium Z - Trainer
Item- Pokémon Tool

Pokémon Tool: Attach a Pokémon Tool card to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn’t already have a Pokémon Tool card attached to it.
The Kommo-o (including Kommo-o GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It must have the necessary energy to use the attack.)

[F][L][C][C] Clangorous Soulblaze GX
Put 5 damage counters on each Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent’s) for each damage counter on that Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
Mimikium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

Pokémon Tool: Attach a Pokémon Tool card to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn’t already have a Pokémon Tool card attached to it.
The Mimikyu (including Mimikyu GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It must have the necessary energy to use the attack.)

[Y][Y][Y] Let’s Snuggle Forever GX
Knock out one of your opponent’s Pokémon and send it and all cards attached to it to the Lost Zone. Then, send this Pokémon and all cards attached to it to the Lost Zone. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Marshadium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Marshadow (including Marshadow GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It must have the necessary energy to use the attack.)

[P][P][F] Soul Stealing Seven Star Strike GX
Choose 7 Pokémon in play. Discard all Energy attached to each of those Pokémon.

I might do more tomorrow.
I decided, ultimately, that normal Z move Z crystals would be really, really boring. But these? Not so.
You’re gonna have to remind me tomorrow, because I’ll probably forget

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Solgalium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Solgaleo (including Solgaleo GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card (it must have the necessary energy to use the attack.)

[M][M][C] Searing Sunraze Smash GX 200-
Search your deck for as many Energy cards as you like and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like. This attack does 50 less damage for each Energy card you attached. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Lunalium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Lunala (including Lunala GX) this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card. (It must have the necessary energy to use the attack.)

[P] Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy card in play (both yours and your opponent’s). For the rest of the game, each Evolution [P] Pokémon pays [P] to use their attacks. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Eevium Z - Trainer
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Eevee (including Eevee GX) that this card is attached to can use the GX attack on this card (it must have the necessary energy to use the attack).

[C] Extreme Evoboost
For the rest of the game, this Pokémon and any Pokémon it evolves into does 60 more damage with its attacks, has 60 more health, has a Retreat Cost of 0, takes 60 less damage from attacks, and has no Weakness. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)