Bug Catcher from Family Box Set!

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
While this set is not competitive, there are some nice Basic Pokémon options there. 130HP Chansey sticks out to me personally since I'm playing with Lost Thunder Blissey. 100HP Scyther is nice too, I don't think Scyther has ever had more than 80HP ever prior to this, not even Scyther ex lol.

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
All the non-GX cards will probably be inserted into a random English set and the GX Pokemon will probably be bunched together in a random box with one of them (probably Charizard or Mewtwo) getting a jumbo card version and a couple random booster packs (probably including a pack or two of evolutions or steam siege).

That or they might be released in this exact same family box format but I doubt it.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Hope they put these into a random English set, most of the artwork is actually really nice for filler instead of being some intern slapping stock art on a background they found on Google.

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
What this deck lacks in creativity, it totally makes up in superb art.
Hope they put these into a random English set, most of the artwork is actually really nice for filler instead of being some intern slapping stock art on a background they found on Google.
They have been doing a lot of Sugimori-art cards lately, and it's been really annoying. This is a nice change.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Whoa... That Scyther... It has 100 HP?! OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO OP! SOMEBODY NERF IT! :p

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Probably unlikely that we'd get this as a deck in some form over here but I'd love it because these seem so perfect to make a cube out of.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Love the art, and while I get that they aren't supposed to be competitive, the fact that Wigglytuff is the only competitive one is... Actually kind of nice. Wigglytuff needed the love.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Wigglytuff has a gx for the family jight thing, maybe itll finally get a competitive gx!
Wigglytuff lives matter

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
I wish Pokemon would use other generations to introduce Pokemon. Sure gen one was the most popular generation, but we have many other pokemon with the capacity to be marketable from other generations.