'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Boy, this news story really shows how the new TCG strategy is Waifus & Charizard: The Game.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
I think the TTGX's have the most beautiful Special Art so far, i love every single one of them, along with the FAs and RRs

Pkmn_mstrvan

Aspiring Trainer
I’m happy to see mons like whimsicott, persian and honchkrow get gxs cause that gives me hope to see GXs of say Goodra , electrivire , togekiss (you could imagine on that fairy type full art ) or even the johto starters some different Pokémon that got no spotlight . Very cool set

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
welder is more than likely getting censored or just straight up canned in english.

is the Alternate art Muk-GX a reference to Grimer (Team Rocket)?
Grimer__57_82__Team_Rocket.jpg

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder how many will be incorporated into the meta decks once this set releases. Obviously it will be played, but as a 1 or 2-of, or 4-of?

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
I love it but don’t like how they always choose to make the Japanese holos into non/ reverse holos for these decks in English

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if they will throw in the legendary bird team up card idea in this set, will it come in another set or will they just not do it and just run with these two tag team sets in English and move on to generation 8 cards after this.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Talking about theme deck format, I dont have a single idea about the rest of these decks

Dont see any chance for that Zeraoza if you have to discard all the energies, even if you dont throw all and just 2, only hit 100 and become stuck on the active, it only come to my mind Vikabolt to speed up to energies as the stage 2 pokemon of the deck but most of the time the stage 2 are from the same expansion, so not sure how it gonna work, there is a Raichu on the same expansion that can accelerate energies but you need to be losing by 3, my last idea and I doubt it become true is a deck with Naganadels and Electrode from TUP to move energies to Zeraora but just 1 time...

Mewtwo have a good effect, aside from that not even sure if the deck will be psychic, I would like to see a deck with Rhyperior (Actually Rhydon but pretty much will include Rhyperior too) and Giovanni supporter, Mewtwo giving the chance to use Giovanni more than once, as atacker it really sucks, mostly the face of the deck is the main attackers on these decks but 3 energies for only 70, far away from being ideal, Entei only need the big malasada to be out of Mewtwo 2 hit range

Night Unison was supposed to be Fairy/Dark, Full metal wall to be metal would it be better a theme deck with one of these types, we dont have any of these two from several time ago

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if they will throw in the legendary bird team up card idea in this set, will it come in another set or will they just not do it and just run with these two tag team sets in English and move on to generation 8 cards after this.

The Legendary Birds Tag Team will be in the August set, which will still be a Sun & Moon/Gen 7 set. Sword & Shield/Gen 8 sets will begin for us with the February set (and the December set in Japan).

TheRealBro..

Wow, that booster box looks pretty majestic. Can't help it but Charizard always looks like the essence of Pokemon cards to me since that base set chase card. Makes me want to buy buy buy, well done TPCI.