A Pokemon Direct Officially Announced for Tomorrow Morning!

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Timing is pretty much on point. Pokémon Direct for Sun & Moon's reveal was 26 Feb 2016...hit 3 years already...

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
A good time indeed to wake up shortly before midnight, finally, official news, hate to see on my youtube feed kids posting GEN 8 LEAKED POKEMON for click bait purposes.

Times like this I'm glad I live in the same time zone as WPM. ;p

So in the 7th gen we had a Donald Trump Pokémon. What do you think we'll get now? Bernie Sanders? Hillary Clinton?
turmp-yungoos-650x387.jpg

Ahmmm maybe something around this Person xD

_e5l_DEG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
A good time indeed to wake up shortly before midnight, finally, official news, hate to see on my youtube feed kids posting GEN 8 LEAKED POKEMON for click bait purposes.
This. Very much this. I'm not subscribed to anyone that posts stuff like this, but they would sometimes pop up in related videos or under a Pokemon topic. It's like, guys... None of this is real. None of it. I'm so glad I discovered the 'Not Interested' option on YouTube.

Also glad to hear this because that answers my question of why Pokemon wasn't mentioned in the recent Nintendo Direct. (I guess I forgot that Pokemon Directs at this time of year were a thing, given the info WPM gave about the announcements of X & Y and Sun & Moon.)

Hdog7311

Aspiring Trainer
I have hopes for an open world concept like botw I know my hopes will be crushed but I have hopes I also kinda hoped this generation countdown was for nothing just because I know Nintendo likes to troll us sometimes but they went with the obvious

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I'm Team Scorbunny. I hope it doesn't disappoint me like Litten did back in SuMo.

Also, I love how rich and vibrant this region's going to be. Character customization I believe is back, or at least I hope so.

Wechselbalg

brb
The new region is a huge disappointment (for me) - based on the UK, seems very boring. Starters are ok, I guess, the rabbit is probably the most likeable. Graphics are nice, but that was to be expected.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
I already can't wait, Sword (I always picked the Blue-side games) and Sobble are my choices, but I gotta say for the first time since Gen. 3, I like the look of all starters! :D

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
I had to watch it without sound because I was in class :D but the game names are super cool and there’s a BUNNY.

Mountain Wrecker

Soggy Cardboard.
The new region is a huge disappointment (for me) - based on the UK, seems very boring. Starters are ok, I guess, the rabbit is probably the most likeable. Graphics are nice, but that was to be expected.
why do you find the uk to be boring? i think it to be peaceful and somewhat lighthearted. after so many games with such an upbeat tone its nice to slow down a bit, and i think one based off the united kingdom would do it justice.

I had to watch it without sound because I was in class :D but the game names are super cool and there’s a BUNNY.
same lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Wechselbalg

brb
why do you find the uk to be boring? i think it to be peaceful and somewhat lighthearted. after so many games with such an upbeat tone its nice to slow down a bit, and i think one based off the united kingdom would do it justice.

As far as he landscape goes, it's very mundane; it's just grassy fields and rocks. Only exception is Scotland I guess. The architecture is something that we have already seen in countless games, and the industrial revolution inspired steampunk elements don't help either. As for the the cultural aspect of it - pop culture is already full of characters inspired by british literature, history and mythology.

I liked the direction Gamefreak took with Alola and I was hoping for something similar. (E.g. something that hasn't been done to death.)

Mountain Wrecker

Soggy Cardboard.
As far as he landscape goes, it's very mundane; it's just grassy fields and rocks. Only exception is Scotland I guess. The architecture is something that we have already seen in countless games, and the industrial revolution inspired steampunk elements don't help either. As for the the cultural aspect of it - pop culture is already full of characters inspired by british literature, history and mythology.

I liked the direction Gamefreak took with Alola and I was hoping for something similar. (E.g. something that hasn't been done to death.)
gen 9 should be like, in mars. thatll be original.