A Pokemon Direct Officially Announced for Tomorrow Morning!

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
The local group I'm a part of is already losing their minds and hoping it's an MMO.

I may be in the minority, but I find always online MMORPGs to be taxing. Certainly have an online aspect, but I hope it's not always online.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
7 minutes long; so we will get the first forms of the starters, the logos for the games in English (and probably some other languages for context), and maybe a quick screenshot or two from the new region. Perhaps even getting the name of said region these games take place in.

It's going to be short, sweet, and to the point; but the possibilities are endless.

Luxray

Aspiring Trainer
hmm... well, we have stage two legendaries now... maybe we'll have stage two starters! (as in you start with the stage two.)

we have 2-pokemon-on-a-card-cards again now... maybe we'll get two starter pokemon!

they misdirected us when the first hints of the solaego and lunala cards were revealed so we wouldn't notice they hid the stage two designation... maybe the 3 pokeballs are a red herring too, and there will be four starters to choose from!

or maybe we'll get a legendary starter, or as an evolved form of the starter! or you could have a legendary pokemon only if you catch all three starters!

Theorizing is fun.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
Omggggg it’s tomorrow!!!
hmm... well, we have stage two legendaries now... maybe we'll have stage two starters! (as in you start with the stage two.)

we have 2-pokemon-on-a-card-cards again now... maybe we'll get two starter pokemon!

they misdirected us when the first hints of the solaego and lunala cards were revealed so we wouldn't notice they hid the stage two designation... maybe the 3 pokeballs are a red herring too, and there will be four starters to choose from!

or maybe we'll get a legendary starter, or as an evolved form of the starter! or you could have a legendary pokemon only if you catch all three starters!

Theorizing is fun.

Think BIG, STAGE THREE EVOLUTILNS, and starters becoming LEGENDARIES ( honestly I just want some nice looking starters that I can hug) I can’t wait to see what the next starters and legendaries are gonna be I can’t wait I probably won’t sleep tonight

Wechselbalg

brb
I'm only a filthy casual VGC player, (and I don't even have a Switch lol) but even I'm hyped for the new creature designs and locations.

Also, I hope this game will continue the trend of XY and Sun&Moon and gives us a hot dad professor.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
Good time for Europe. Most children should neither be on Youtube at 6 am or 11 pm, but I guess Japanese children will wait until the next morning.

The most exciting for me is the question what the region will be based on. Of course I hope for good games, although I don't play them, but I also hope for more Pokémon in that generation and maybe new baby Pokémon as they seem to be coming back to the TCG.

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
London = 3pm
Paris, Berlin, Rome = 4pm

nsIpXoN.png

It should be 2PM in the UK because we're not in Daylight Savings

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
UK is 2pm and Spain,France,Italy,Germany etc. is at 3pm. Get excited people!

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Yay! Time for a new set of games with 500+ Pokemon in the Pokedex and only 50 of them are new. Oh, and most of the ones that are new are Legendaries.

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
nsIpXoN.png

It should be 2PM in the UK because we're not in Daylight Savings

Times like this I'm glad I live in the same time zone as WPM. ;p

So in the 7th gen we had a Donald Trump Pokémon. What do you think we'll get now? Bernie Sanders? Hillary Clinton?
turmp-yungoos-650x387.jpg

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
I'm just glad they gave us a day. Enough time that you can plan for it without missing, and not lose a week of sleep over it.

Just a day. Only a day.