TCG Fakes The Request Armada (Requests Open, Obviously)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I like these a lot actually. (Incarnate hitting for 20 on the Bench is lovely, reminds me of the old DEX Groudon-EX which is a really fun card). I also like the Forme mechanic you have going on here-I like that they reward the player for getting Therian Lando in play-I'd be interested in seeing how this mechanic would work with Tornadus and Thundurus (and their therians) as well (of course, you don't have to, I'd just be interested in seeing this is all). Well done!
Thank you very much! And yes, I would love to. (Actually, the whole reason I made this thread in the first place was to touch up my faking skills because I was bored.) Thank you for the opportunity. I’ll be releasing errata for cards as more come along.
Incarnate Thundurus GX - Lightning - HP180
Basic Pokémon GX - Forme
Forme Rule: You may only have up to 4 in any combination of Incarnate Thundurus GX and Therian Thundurus GX in your deck.

[L] Charge
Search your deck for a [L] Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[L][L][L] Electric Ball

[L][L][L] Lightning Incarnate GX 100x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 100 damage for each heads. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: [M] -20
Retreat: [C][C]
Therian Thundurus GX - Lightning - HP190
Basic Pokémon GX - Forme
Forme Rule: You may only have up to 4 in any combination of Incarnate Thundurus GX and Therian Thundurus GX in your deck.

Ability: Revealing Powers
This Pokémon can only come into play with the effect of Reveal Glass. You can’t start the game with this Pokémon as your Active Pokémon or on your Bench.

[L][L][C][C] Furious Rush 150
This attack does 150 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. Discard all Energy from this Pokémon.

[L] Lightning Therian GX 220
This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. Discard all Energy from this Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Retreat: [C][C][C]
Incarnate Tornadus GX - Colorless - HP180
Basic Pokémon GX - Forme
Forme Rule: You may only have up to 4 in any combination of Incarnate Tornadus GX and Therian Tornadus GX in your deck.

[C][C] Gust 50

[C][C][C] Wild Fury 90+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 3o more damage for each heads.

[C][C][C] Wind Incarnate GX 130
Discard all Energy from your opponent’s Active Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Therian Tornadus GX - Colorless - HP190
Basic Pokémon GX - Forme
Forme Rule: You may only have up to 4 in any combination of Incarnate Tornadus GX and Therian Tornadus GX in your deck.

This Pokémon can only come onto play with the effect of Reveal Glass. You can’t start the game with this Pokémon as your Active Pokémon or on your Bench.

[C][C][C] Storm System 70+
Attach as many Energy as you like from your discard pile to your opponent’s Active Pokémon as you like. This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokémon. (If those Energy cards were to be sent to your opponent’s discard pile, put them in your discard pile instead. Collect your cards at the end of the game.)

[C][C][C][C] Wind Therian GX
For the rest of the game, once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. If you do, switch 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon with their Active Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

This errata replaces the current wording on the Reveal Glass Item card, effective immediately.
Reveal Glass - Item

Switch your Active Incarnate Pokémon with a Therian Pokémon card from your hand with the same type as the Incarnate Pokémon. Damage counters and all cards attached to that Pokémon remain, but all other effects are reset.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn.

Could I get a Squirtle-GX? I'm making an image based set and my mind can't make up an effect for Squirtle which isn't just 'Hydro Pump X amount of damage plus x for each amount of water attatched to this Pokemon'.
...I, personally, hated that they made a non-final evolution (Pikachu) a GX... eh, whatever. (plz credit me somewhere)
Squirtle GX - Water - HP140
Basic Pokémon GX

Ability: Spinning Retreat
Whenever this Pokémon Retreats, put 3 Damage counters on your opponent’s Active Pokémon. Then, your opponent switches their Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

[W][C] Blast ‘n’ Hide 60+
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. Then, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon’s Retreat Cost becomes 0 until the beginning of your oppponent’s next turn, and you may Retreat this Pokémon now. If you do, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent’s next turn.

[W] Water World GX 40x
Before doing damage, until the end of the game, all [C] Pokémon become [W] Pokémon instead of [C], and your [W] Pokémon’s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage for each of your [W] Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance: [R] -20
...think I might have gone overboard?
That should be all. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
Thank you very much! And yes, I would love to. (Actually, the whole reason I made this thread in the first place was to touch up my faking skills because I was bored.) Thank you for the opportunity. I’ll be releasing errata for cards as more come along.
Incarnate Thundurus GX - Lightning - HP180
Basic Pokémon GX - Forme

[L] Charge
Search your deck for a [L] Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[L][L][L] Electric Ball

[L][L][L] Lightning Incarnate GX 100x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 100 damage for each heads. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Pokémon GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Therian Thundurus GX - Lightning - HP190
Basic Pokémon GX - Forme

This Pokémon can only come into play with the effect of Reveal Glass. You can’t start the game with this Pokémon as your Active Pokémon or on your Bench.

[L][L][C][C] Furious Rush 150
This attack does 150 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. Discard all Energy from this Pokémon.

[L] Lightning Therian GX 220
This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. Discard all Energy from this Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Retreat: [C][C][C][/SPOILER]
Incarnate Tornadus GX - Colorless - HP180
Basic Pokémon GX - Forme

[C][C] Gust 50

[C][C][C] Wild Fury 90+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 3o more damage for each heads.

[C][C][C] Wind Incarnate GX 130
Discard all Energy from your opponent’s Active Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Therian Tornadus GX - Colorless - HP190
Basic Pokémon GX - Forme

This Pokémon can only come onto play with the effect of Reveal Glass. You can’t start the game with this Pokémon as your Active Pokémon or on your Bench.

[C][C][C] Storm System 70+
Attach as many Energy as you like from your discard pile to your opponent’s Active Pokémon as you like. This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokémon. (If those Energy cards were to be sent to your opponent’s discard pile, put them in your discard pile instead. Collect your cards at the end of the game.)

[C][C][C][C] Wind Therian GX
For the rest of the game, once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. If you do, switch 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon with their Active Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

This errata replaces the current wording on the Reveal Glass Item card, effective immediately.
Reveal Glass - Item

Switch your Active Incarnate Pokémon with a Therian Pokémon card from your hand with the same type as the Incarnate Pokémon. Damage counters and all cards attached to that Pokémon remain, but all other effects are reset.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn.

...I, personally, hated that they made a non-final evolution (Pikachu) a GX... eh, whatever. (plz credit me somewhere)
Squirtle GX - Water - HP140
Basic Pokémon GX

Ability: Spinning Retreat
Whenever this Pokémon Retreats, put 3 Damage counters on your opponent’s Active Pokémon. Then, your opponent switches their Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

[W][C] Blast ‘n’ Hide 60+
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. Then, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon’s Retreat Cost becomes 0 until the beginning of your oppponent’s next turn, and you may Retreat this Pokémon now. If you do, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent’s next turn.

[W] Water World GX 40x
Before doing damage, until the end of the game, all [C] Pokémon become [W] Pokémon instead of [C], and your [W] Pokémon’s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage for each of your [W] Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance: [R] -20
...think I might have gone overboard?
That should be all. Have a nice day!
Thanks a lot! Love the GX attack, and I'll make sure to credit you on the card next to the illustrator.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I forgot to do this, @MegaAbsol10.
MegaAbsol10’s Foreshadowment ◇ - Supporter
Trainer

◇ (Prism Star) Rule: You may only have 1 ◇ card with the same name in your deck. If a ◇ card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

You may only play this card if your Bench isn’t full.
Move your Active Pokémon to your Bench. Then, search your deck for a Pokémon, reveal it, and play it as your Active Pokémon. That Pokémon can’t Retreat or use a GX attack (if it has one) and all of its attacks cost [0]. At the beginning of your next turn, discard that Pokémon and all cards attached to it.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
I’ve been inspired by @AshCo ‘s Forces of Nature GXs, and I wanted to do more with it.
Therian Temple - Stadium
Trainer

If you go second, and you have this card in your hand when you are setting up to play, and you have a Therian Pokémon in your hand, you may play this Stadium.
You may start the game with a Therian Pokémon as your Active Pokémon or on your Bench.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name as this card is in play, you can’t play this card.

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
MegaAbsol10’s Foreshadowment ◇ - Supporter
Trainer

◇ (Prism Star) Rule: You may only have 1 ◇ card with the same name in your deck. If a ◇ card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

You may only play this card if your Bench isn’t full.
Move your Active Pokémon to your Bench. Then, search your deck for a Pokémon, reveal it, and play it as your Active Pokémon. That Pokémon can’t Retreat or use a GX attack (if it has one) and all of its attacks cost [0]. At the beginning of your next turn, discard that Pokémon and all cards attached to it.

I love this so much. That effect is perfect for a Pokemon like Absol. I make an image of this and put it in this thread once I get a bit better. (If you don't mind of course Goomy)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
A team plasma blacephalon That revolves around plasma energy!
Oh, you’re back.
This card will be done as its own card in B/W format.
Blacephalon EX - Fire - HP170
Basic Pokémon EX - Team Plasma - Ultra Beast

[R] Stealth Operation
Flip a coin for each Plasma energy attached to this Pokémon. If any of them are heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent’s next turn.

[R][C][C] Plasmagic Trick 70+
If this Pokémon has any Plasma Energy attached to it, does 10 more damage times the number of damage counters on all of your Pokémon.

Pokémon EX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon EX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance:
Ultra Research Center - Stadium
Trainer

Once during either player’s turn, that player may discard a Team Plasma card from his or her hand and search his or her deck for a card with Ultra Beast on it (even in text) and put it into his or her hand. Optionally, that player may discard a card with Ultra Beast on it (even in text) and search his or her deck for a Team Plasma card and put it in their hand instead.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name as this card is in play, you can’t play this card.

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
How about a Goodra-GX?
Oh, what a little bump can do.
AAAAAAAAAAAAH HE SAID GOODRA :D:p:eek::p:D
Goodra GX - Dragon - HP250
Stage 2 GX - Evolves from Sliggoo

Ability: Slip Trip
Neither player can attach Pokémon Tool cards to any Pokémon.

[W][Y][C] Heavy Blow 120+
You may discard as many Special Energy cards from this Pokémon as you like. Heal 90 damage for each card you discarded. If this Pokémon was headed by this attack, this attack does 90 more damage.

[W][Y][C][C] Gooey Outrage GX
This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon for each Energy in your discard pile. When calculating damage, count those Energy cards as attached to a [C] Basic Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:
That was fun.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
How about a Plusle & Minun GX Tag Team? ;)
How about an Alolan ninetales & Alolan sandslash TTGX?
Good ideas, both of them.
Plusle & Minun GX - Lightning - HP230
Basic Pokémon GX - TAG TEAM

[L][L] Double Zapper 10+
This attack does 50 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. Then, do that same amount of damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

[L][L][C] Closed Circut 20x
This attack does 20 more damage for each other Pokémon in play. Count TAG TEAM Pokémon as 2 Pokémon instead of 1.

[L][L] Package Deal GX 160
The next time 1 of your TAG TEAM Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack, your opponent takes 1 less Prize card, and the Attacking Pokémon is Knocked Out. If this Pokémon has 4 extra [L] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), this effect occurs for the next 2 times any of your TAG TEAM Pokémon are Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack.

TAG TEAM Rule: When 1 of your TAG TEAM Pokémon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales GX - Water - HP240

[W] Tundra Winds 50
Shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 6 cards. Your opponent shuffles their hand into their deck and draws 3 cards.

[W][C][C] Ice Edge 190
Discard 2 Energy from this Pokémon.

[W][C][C] Alolan Spirit GX
Knock Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon. IF this Pokémon has 2 extra [W] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), heal all damage from this Pokémon, and prevent all damage done to this Pokémon during your opponent’s next turn.

TAG TEAM Rule: When 1 of your TAG TEAM Pokémon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance:
ShaQuL’s Interesting Thought - Supporter
Trainer

Search your deck for a card and put it in the Lost Zone. Then, put a card from your discard pile into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokenerd’s Welcoming Parade - Stadium
Trainer

Flip a coin each time a Basic Pokémon comes into play. If heads, that Pokémon can evolve this turn.

Welcome to Pokebeach, by the way.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
How about a Tyrantrum&KyuremGX?
Boffalaunt and tauros tag team
Certainly piling up the TAG TEAMs.
Tryantrum & Kyurem GX - Dragon - HP260

[W][F] Power Jaws 70+
If the Defending Pokémon has more HP than this Pokémon, this attack does 90 more damage.

[W][F][C] Glacial Fissure
Discard 2 Energy from this Pokémon. Then, discard your opponent’s Active Pokémon and all cards attached to it.

[W][F][C][C] Cold Rage GX 220
This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance. If this Pokémon has 1 extra [F] and 1 extra [W] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), if damage from this attack Knocks Out your opponent’s Pokémon, take 2 more Prize cards.

Resistance:
Tauros & Bouffalant GX - Colorless - HP250

Ability: Rampage
While this Pokémon is in play, no Stadium card can be in play.

[C][C][C] Rage 60+
This attack does 1o more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.

[C][C] Unstoppable Anger GX
If this Pokémon has any damage counters on it, Knock Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon. If this Pokémon has 3 extra [C] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. Your opponent discards all others and all cards attached to them.

Resistance:

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Good ideas, both of them.
Plusle & Minun GX - Lightning - HP230

[L][L] Double Zapper 10+
This attack does 50 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. Then, do that same amount of damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

[L][L][C] Closed Circut 20x
This attack does 20 more damage for each other Pokémon in play. Count TAG TEAM Pokémon as 2 Pokémon instead of 1.

[L][L] Package Deal GX 160
The next time 1 of your TAG TEAM Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack, your opponent takes 1 less Prize card, and the Attacking Pokémon is Knocked Out. If this Pokémon has 4 extra [L] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), this effect occurs for the next 2 times any of your TAG TEAM Pokémon are Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales GX - Water - HP240

[W] Tundra Winds 50
Shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 6 cards. Your opponent shuffles their hand into their deck and draws 3 cards.

[W][C][C] Ice Edge 190
Discard 2 Energy from this Pokémon.

[W][C][C] Alolan Spirit GX
Knock Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon. IF this Pokémon has 2 extra [W] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), heal all damage from this Pokémon, and prevent all damage done to this Pokémon during your opponent’s next turn.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance:
ShaQuL’s Interesting Thought - Supporter
Trainer

Search your deck for a card and put it in the Lost Zone. Then, put a card from your discard pile into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokenerd’s Welcoming Parade - Stadium
Trainer

Flip a coin each time a Basic Pokémon comes into play. If heads, that Pokémon can evolve this turn.

Welcome to Pokebeach, by the way.
Thx Alolan taleslash looks cool! I'm a nerd and I am probably the only one who would notice small things like this but for alolan taleslash's first attack did you mean to reference the Ace trainer duo on Poni island in the games that use these pokemon by using the effect of the supporter ace trainer? If you did than you also beat Alakazam in a pokequiz!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Thx Alolan taleslash looks cool! I'm a nerd and I am probably the only one who would notice small things like this but for alolan taleslash's first attack did you mean to reference the Ace trainer duo on Poni island in the games that use these pokemon by using the effect of the supporter ace trainer? If you did than you also beat Alakazam in a pokequiz!
Uhhh, no, but thanks? I was just... I don’t know, using a random effect that fits with the attack name “Tundra Winds.” Thanks though.
goomy gx lol
WHY
Goomy GX - Dragon - HP120
Basic Pokémon GX

Ability: Odd Membrane
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, whenever you attach an Energy card to this Pokémon, choose 1:
- Your opponent’s Active Pokémon’s attacks cost [C] more.
- Your Pokémon in play have a Retreat Cost of 0.
- Prevent all effects of your opponent’s Abilities done to your Pokémon.
You may only have 1 of these effects active at a time.

[W][Y] Splat Bomb 50
This attack does 30 damage to 2 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

[W][Y] Bide Barrier GX
This Pokémon can’t be moved to the Bench by any of your opponent’s effects from Trainer cards, Abilities, or attacks. If this Pokémon is damaged by an opponent’s Pokémon’s attack during your opponent’s next turn, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Resistance:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
@Pokefam
Crustle & Parasect GX - Grass - HP240

Ability: Protective Coverings
As long as this Pokémon is on your Bench, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks (both yours and your opponent’s). As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and has any Energy attached to it, this Pokémon takes 40 less damage from your opponent’s attacks.

[G][C][C] Claw Cutter 90x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 90 damage for each heads. If all of them are tails, discard 3 random cards from your opponent’s hand.

[G][C][C] Dangerous Pincer 160+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon has damage counters on it before this attack does damage, this attack does 100 more damage. If this Pokémon has 3 extra [G] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), put 7 cards from your opponent’s discard pile and 3 cards from their hand into the Lost Zone. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: