New 'Pokemon TCG Card Dex' App by TPCi!

This actually sounds useful for keeping track of my collection. It doesn’t have XY sets though.

I wonder if they take metrics off of who has what cards
rsz-1rsz-thinking.png

I use TCG Trader to keep track of my collection. I goes all the way back. I don't think this is exactly how it was intended to be used, but it works really well. Not especially flashy though, if that's your thing.

This just doesn't seem as good as the other PTCG collecting apps out there; at least, not yet.

I'm only going to switch over from the one I'm currently using if they put in a way to transfer your collection or create an element of the app that actually makes it significantly better than its competitors — otherwise, it's not worth the time to manually input hundreds (or thousands) of cards again.

Ooo a new app that can help me with my full art supporter collection, this can be great for all the people who try to complete master sets of them unlike me, I would rather use this to help with my collection and keeps track of ones I’m still on the look out for, at the moment I don’t have any full art supporters of the newest set team up and I hope my birthday on The 14th will give me luck to pull some of them, I most hope to get the battle chatelaine sisters. WISH ME LUCK!

It needs to be able to track per-card quantity, and it needs to have a PTCGO-style deck builder. I know I'm not the only person who builds/tests decks in PTCGO before trying to make them in real life. It would be great to be able to import a PTCGO decklist and have the app tell me exactly what cards I'm missing to be able to build the deck. At the very least, it would be great to be able to use an interface similar to PTCGO to make a real-life deck, where the app knows what cards I have and how many of each. Bonus points if it can keep track of what decks I already have assembled and could tell me (for example), "Yeah, you have all the cards you need to make this new deck, but you're going to have to take a Cynthia out of one of your other decks to do it."

What we don't need is yet another app just to track how close you are to set completion.

This just doesn't seem as good as the other PTCG collecting apps out there; at least, not yet.

I'm only going to switch over from the one I'm currently using if they put in a way to transfer your collection or create an element of the app that actually makes it significantly better than its competitors — otherwise, it's not worth the time to manually input hundreds (or thousands) of cards again.

For real. It HAS to have some sort of import feature. Even if I have to fiddle around with the CSV that my current app outputs, it would be time well spent.

Back