'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Pre-release date is now confirmed, and Pre-Release orders are now up for US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Latin America kits will have a different date.

Pre-Release will be from 5/19 to 5/28.

Pre-Release Kit will close quite earlier this time (2/7 for some), so, be alert.
That's after the set release, as the set comes out 5/3. Did you mean 4/19 to 4/28?

I think out of all sets in Sun and Moon, this will be THE Set to get. Similar to Lost Thunder. The 25 Trainers worries me having all the new Trainers from various sets because we need reprints of Ultra Ball, Guzma, Nest Ball, Kukui, Acerola, and Max Potion, and etc. I'm mainly concerned about Ultra ball and Guzma, but still, Japan is getting reprints when will we!!

I think out of all sets in Sun and Moon, this will be THE Set to get. Similar to Lost Thunder. The 25 Trainers worries me having all the new Trainers from various sets because we need reprints of Ultra Ball, Guzma, Nest Ball, Kukui, Acerola, and Max Potion, and etc. I'm mainly concerned about Ultra ball and Guzma, but still, Japan is getting reprints when will we!!
As far as I'm aware, all the re-prints that's Japan has had the same little lettering next to set the set number to signify rotation time. I can agree with you though, if we don't get re-prints of certain cards sooner or later (Ultra Ball, Nest Ball and DCE primarily) then Ultra Prism on (as I think that's what I think it'll be next format) is going to be a weird format to be a part of...

Venomoth-GX is a nice addition to the game. Its first ultra rare too. Want to see more like it honestly.

Any else desperate for a kyogre or volcarona gx, maybe like kyogre manaphy tag team?

Calling it now: Abandoned Power Plant will be the most influential are in the set.

It will also turn Expanded into a bloody madhouse.

As an Expanded-only player, I welcome the chaos.

Might actually be the nail in the coffin for Zoroark/Exodia. Not only do they need the coin toss to go first and fight against their own consistency, but now hey have to worry about an opponent going first and getting set up with Abandoned Power Plant and completely tanking them. Unless the Exodia player has a Field Blower or Sky Field in Hand, they are toast

Sets these days are getting way too big. It's impossible to finish a set without spending your life's savings, only for an even bigger one to come right after.
I hear you. Packs are so expensive in the UK and the bulk is phenomenal. The cards are really nice when you pull them but the pull rates are so low that you'd have to buy two or three booster boxes to get a full set (if you're lucky). I don't have that cash, how are kids (it was designed as a kid's game)? Pokémon, stop slaughtering your golden goose!

This card is REALLY bad. Like almost all Charizard cards, the attack cost is too much for it to be viable. Sure, Outrage is nice, but do I really want to use Outrage with a 3-prizer?

Kiawe leaving Ho-Oh GX for Reshiram/Charizard Tag Team GX. Kinda like that Meme of a guy walking with his girlfriend (Ho-Oh) and looking back liking the new Reshiram/Charizard.

OH NO. It’s sure to be another broken Charizard, this time on a Basic...
Not?
Well, it does hit gigantic numbers with Mount Lanakila, Buff Padding, and Outrage. Zoroark hitting for 150? Congrats, we just OHKO’d them with Band. P&Z doing 180? 210 back. Blacephalon doing 300? 360 back at them.
The problem is, the cost is [R][C] and not [C][C]. It’s a decent attack.
Flare Strike is pretty mundane, but with Silvally-GX/Dawn Wings-GX, it can attack turn after turn for 260, more with Lurantis.
The GX attack is hilariously unoriginal, but 300 in a pinch isn’t the worst.

Overall, I’m glad we have a “contender” Charizard & Reshiram GX rather than a “game-breaking” Charizard & Reshiram GX.

It's just a lot of energy to commit in order to hit 300. The gx attack could be a lot more interesting. Will people just swap this card out for Ho-oh?

• Charizard & Reshiram TTGX - having good basics for Chariram is nice especially Water decks are not as widely played. Maybe Kyurem from Unbroken Bonds with its infinite paralysis strat? Quagsire also? Nah! The first atk is a revenge atk. Because you have 270 HP, you can't KO easily so you can retaliate some damage there. The 2nd atk is spammable with Kiawe, come on! 230 KOs any regular GXs but with a Choice Band, Pikarom and Sylvoir goes down. The GX atk also KOs Magikwail in an instant. The problem is.. the energy accel is not enough. Kiawe ends your turn, Naganadel strat won't work because... Card Burning! You can easily pull Kiawe for the 2nd atk but the GX atk falls it short. 4 Geodudes

Back