February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
I read the article on pokemon.com and some of the things that they said about the cards makes me think the writer is about 9

du_megaman

Aspiring Trainer
An obtainable Charizard! woot lol. unlike that dang Rainbow Rare/Hyper Rare Charizard that continues to elude me... BTW the print run right now for Burning Shadows Ultra Rares are garbage so pulling the Zard is unfortunately not good right now...

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
I read the article on pokemon.com and some of the things that they said about the cards makes me think the writer is about 9

That's some fine grammar and vocab for a 9 year old. Remember, not everything in life is aimed exclusively for you, Pokemon is extremly kid friendly and accessible.

DLyne

OG TRAINER, DECK CONSTRUCTION GURU
Any info on what Evolution lines we will get in the pre-release packs?

JMT

Some Broke Weeaboo
That's how advertising works. They're trying to get more players into the TCG, and most of those players start from a younger age, so the article tries to sound as fun and flashy as possible.

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
That's some fine grammar and vocab for a 9 year old. Remember, not everything in life is aimed exclusively for you, Pokemon is extremly kid friendly and accessible.
You're likely to have only a handful of Trainer cards in your deck, so Jirachi's Ability to seek them out can be impactful.
I only agree with the bolded part of that statement
as for the other half, wouldn't you think the pokemon company would want players (even if they are younger) to improve their level of play. the game is a lot more enjoyable if you actually know what you're doing

arulz

THE SEEKER
Cool about the Cynthia. Hopefully they continue the trend of making theme decks more competitive