Art Gallery Still Alive!(Skyleaf2000's Gallery)

Hey bbninjas! It's good to hear from you again! :D

The top right is clearly a Team Galatic Grunt and I think the bottom is Lusamine, but I have no clue about the top whelp. I guess that makes it even more mysterious!
Yesss! I was worried that people wouldn't be able tell she was a Galactic Grunt!
They're all characters that I created - and each of them has lost something due to a Pokemon (which is the meaning of the title, and the words over them list what they lost).

Keen to know, have you found that your art style has evolved much since last time you've posted, Sky?
I feel like it's kind of gone in circles, honestly... I improve and then fall back into old habits a lot. But I think the biggest change is I've moved more toward drawing people, while it used to be that I almost always draw Pokemon/animals. The way I do lighting is a liiittle different too, but that might be because I'm using pixlr now instead of the deviantart program, haha.

I didn't even know that DA had an drawing program haha! It's interesting that you've gravitated towards drawing people, guess Pokemon doesn't fully cut it. Do you find drawing anatomy easy, hard or in between?

I didn't even know that DA had an drawing program haha! It's interesting that you've gravitated towards drawing people, guess Pokemon doesn't fully cut it. Do you find drawing anatomy easy, hard or in between?
It's very difficult for me honestly, it takes a long time for me to be happy enough with a sketch to continue it. I'm trying to get more practice in. I think my weakest point is probably arms and hands, and the easiest part is faces (simply because I draw them a lot).

Back