News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
That Quagsire also KOs Pikachu Tag. Seems like a great addition to any deck reliant on wash out Quagsire.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Its like they spare no effort was so ever for quagsire, just like sharpedo recently. Of the gonna make pokemon typing and attack cost have different energy atleast give them sonething interesting other then plain 2 attacks

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
That Kyurem + Naganadel and Quagsire (Dragon Majesty 26) might actually be a decent deck.
I like how you said pretty much the exact same thing as the almighty Goomy and yet your post got all the attention.
it's not like that could be a coincidence, could it?...

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I believe the translation is wrong. It does 10 + 30 for each of your Pokémon in play with [Y] attached to it.

Antonio123456

Aspiring Trainer
The problem I have with it, is that it feels like in order to get this out consistently you're either going to be using Volkner or Fairy A9. Fairy A9 means you've already Beaconed the turn before presumably, so is it really that useful? Turn one Volkner after Lele I suppose is worthwhile, if you're playing 70+ Basics (as you probably are in Lightning I suppose).

Edit: Only GX/EX, so obviously 70+ :)
Why are you questioning a Pokemon search card? That is like saying you need alolan Ninetales for ultraball, or mysterious treasure

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
If the translation is correct then this is like a busted Xerneas Break...if @Chimecho3000 is right then it is only just ok.

Ok seems to be a little of an understatement even with the corrected translation. In essence this can hit for 190 damage for a single energy with a full bench and a fairy energy attached to all of your Pokémon. Between Naganadel and Mina this should not be that hard to achieve.