Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zone, I... would save yourself the headache, I stopped listening to him a while ago.
The only headache I have right now is the headache I got from motion sickness and my lack of sleep. If it means that I can get any (sufficient) response from scum to answer my question, then I will do it.

Not to mention, Math's posts aren't as bad as the trollers from NUF in the old days where rules were still new. As long as he doesn't troll or go silent on me, I will persist to make him answer my questions.

It doesn't matter. I just want an answer from scum. As long as the answer isn't as stupid as "we rolled a dice" or "it was on a whim", I am willing to accept it.
Accepting anything from scum is always a mistake. Period.

If you are town, then you won't play games with scum. You book them a first class ticket into manipulating your mind.

Anyways, that's said and I won't say no more unless it evolves into a central topic. Fingers crossed. @GM DracLord, you might like to consider scanning Zone again. The chances of having two false scans in a row is 6%, so if he scans scum again then we can have a seer day number two.

If you are town, then you won't play games with scum. You book them a first class ticket into manipulating your mind.
Uh... The only ones who've manipulated my mind so far are Luis, Violet and you, who are all trying to stop me from playing games with scum. ...and myself, for insisting myself to continue the game with scum.
Anyways, that's said and I won't say no more unless it evolves into a central topic. Fingers crossed.
Good.
@GM DracLord, you might like to consider scanning Zone again. The chances of having two false scans in a row is 6%
Uh... was his ability activated at Day or at Emd of Day?
so if he scans scum again then we can have a seer day number two.
Number two? Who's number one?
And what will happen if Drac's scum and simply tells you that I am scum-- wait, no that's impossible. firekitten testified that it was 75%, which means that his ability is real... Welp! In that case I'd like to see the result as well!

Who said I have to listen to you?
Thats common logic. So you not listening to that advice is indicating you yourself are troubling

Anyways, that's said and I won't say no more unless it evolves into a central topic. Fingers crossed. @GM DracLord, you might like to consider scanning Zone again. The chances of having two false scans in a row is 6%, so if he scans scum again then we can have a seer day number two.

Might be a good idea

Thats common logic. So you not listening to that advice is indicating you yourself are troubling
Well, everyone has to deal with a troublesome factor some day, and that trouble-factor is me this time. Common logic? Can I eat that?
Seriously though, there is basically no topic left that I can think of if I start ignoring MathBlade. I might as well force him to play a game while we're at it.

Seriously though, there is basically no topic left that I can think of if I start ignoring MathBlade. I might as well force him to play a game while we're at it.
The best you get will be memes, he's going to say NOTHING game related and the best thing we can do is to try to find his scum members.

Awwwww

I like playing with towns. It’s so much fun

Why did you all have to go and ruin it with your logic?

Sure I can’t interest you a one time offer to not lynch me for undisclosed goodness at a later time?

See? Thing is he can literally say nothing and we can't do anything about it, he has no motivation now that he's outted scum. Trying to talk to him is Futile.

I regret my life decisions on helping you now.

Anyway, Cause I'm bored how likely do people think it's an aqua/math team. It's EXTREMLY boring not doing anything as neutral

I regret my life decisions on helping you now.

Anyway, Cause I'm bored how likely do people think it's an aqua/math team. It's EXTREMLY boring not doing anything as neutral

Don’t worry I regret trying to be Agent X

Then people came up with absolutely illogical arguments for why I am scum

Based off of the truth

Like I can’t argue against absolute derpitude.

It’s like y’all went so 2 +2 is 6 so Math is scum

It’s four y’all got lucky and I am just gonna play song requests from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back