Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got a message weird,
Asking if I'm a lost part of a herd.
Or indie having to fing a java guy,
So I can win and from happiness cry.

Violet questioning that is confusing.
Do they not realise what it does?
Or are they trying to fool us.
Probably the former.
Today I got a message weird,
Asking if I'm a lost part of a herd.
Or indie having to fing a java guy,
So I can win and from happiness cry.
Weird and herd do not rhyme.
Did you ask or were you asked?

The java guy is very likely bad,
That's why lost wolf question was said.
I tried to pretend I'm one of them,
But messenger didn't reply to my scheme.

Nn... Okay.
Lost wolf? Messenger?
...we better talk about this Tomorrow.

Nn... Okay.
Lost wolf? Messenger?
...we better talk about this Tomorrow.
You need to stop pointing out the mistakes people make with the speech restrictions...

Alerting the host of things that can make potential townies fail is not and never is pro-town... .--.

Why point out my mistake?
Why ignore the info and not take?
Why are you so tense?
Your behavior is not making any sense.

Short on time anyways. Need to do this for something, not sure if it works, not confirming whether this is my real Ability or not.

Active Ability: Thirteen Years Old
You’ve become obstinately convinced in the fact that almost everybody who plays My Bastard Village is only thirteen years old. And you will be very sure that those people get a quality education so that they can achieve success in their lives. Twice during the game, you may post bolded and blue in thread “[Player] you’re only thirteen years old go to school.” That player will be forced to go to school, and as such will not be able to participate in the next game update.

And Kirruma. Sorry mate if your town, but right now you're on the top of my suspect list b/c Luis' evidence is indicative of who you replaced.

OR

Active Ability: Thirteen Years Old
You’ve become obstinately convinced in the fact that almost everybody who plays My Bastard Village is only thirteen years old. And you will be very sure that those people get a quality education so that they can achieve success in their lives. Twice during the game, you may post bolded and blue in thread “[Player] you’re only thirteen years old go to school.” That player will be forced to go to school, and as such will not be able to participate in the next game update.

@NinjaPenguin Kirruma.

Okay guys. What actually happened in the suicide event?
In the suicide event, players just need to vote for a number of players. The player with the most and least votes get eliminated. Continue until there is one person left, who receives the cheat code.

Nothing happened in chat, aside from Dogger asking to sub out.

I'm at work, without my list
Draclord and Aqua are my suspects
Tho my memory can have someone missed
I will still check them next.

You need to stop pointing out the mistakes people make with the speech restrictions...

Alerting the host of things that can make potential townies fail is not and never is pro-town... .--.
It's a habit of mine. My bad. I will stop... at him, that is.
Why point out my mistake?
Why ignore the info and not take?
Why are you so tense?
Your behavior is not making any sense.
It's a habit.
Because I didn't understand something.
I am not tense.
That's not the first time I've heard that this game.
Short on time anyways. Need to do this for something, not sure if it works, not confirming whether this is my real Ability or not.

And Kirruma. Sorry mate if your town, but right now you're on the top of my suspect list b/c Luis' evidence is indicative of who you replaced.
Not two Rs, but two Is.
Not red, but blue.
In the suicide event, players just need to vote for a number of players. The player with the most and least votes get eliminated.
I see... I wonder. Violet's victory... was it luck or fate?

Great. I just replace in and it seems I am going to be suicide bombed. Well, it's sad. Firekitten would have been able to confirm me

Ugh
This mechanics suck badly

I generally find scum and tunnel them into the ground

Not rank people

@NinjaPenguin
Can I do
1. Scummiest scum to ever scum
2. Next highest scumread
3. Next highest
4+ RNG it all
?

Great. I just replace in and it seems I am going to be suicide bombed. Well, it's sad. Firekitten would have been able to confirm me
...what are you saying?
Violet has the cheat code (suicide bomb).
bbninjas used his ability to ensure that you can't participate in the next event update.

...why do I feel as if less and less people (including myself) are paying attention to understand our current situation?
Also @NinjaPenguin, could you explain why GM Draclord was in the lead of being lynched even though I have put myself at 5th place of my own vote list?

Ugh
This mechanics suck badly

I generally find scum and tunnel them into the ground

Not rank people

@NinjaPenguin
Can I do
1. Scummiest scum to ever scum
2. Next highest scumread
3. Next highest
4+ RNG it all
?
-> What do you mean "you generally find scum"? Have you already found one? If not, then wouldn't that mean that what you generally do is the same as mindlessly tunneling anyone?
-> Usually you just think that someone (like me?) is scummy and put them high on the list. Isn't that what it's supposed to be?

-> What do you mean "you generally find scum"? Have you already found one? If not, then wouldn't that mean that what you generally do is the same as mindlessly tunneling anyone?
-> Usually you just think that someone (like me?) is scummy and put them high on the list. Isn't that what it's supposed to be?

I can’t read haikus

It’s my great flaw

I struggle with tone and haikus made it impossible to see what people were saying as all posts were manufactured to fit the haiku structure

It’s like the game is just starting for me

I can’t read haikus

It’s my great flaw

I struggle with tone and haikus made it impossible to see what people were saying as all posts were manufactured to fit the haiku structure

It’s like the game is just starting for me
Aha. I see.
Have you tried reading the posts before we started speaking in haiku?

Ahhh. I apologise I've been quite busy and seeing a red named person normally means death. Would be nice to participate in events but it's cool if I don't too. It's still a regular game I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back