Finished Photo Frenzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
So today I was in photography class and we had to do a scavenger hunt. So that gave me an idea to shake up the stale forum games section... A game where you must guess what a picture is of! Now, that MAY be a little confusing... but don't worry! It's really simple!

Rules:
Each week for 5 weeks I will post a zoomed in picture of a random object, along with a random letter from the word of the object that the picture is. I will give you more letters of the object each day depending on how long the word is. For example, if it is 7 letters long, I might give you 3 letters total (these letters may or may not be in order). You are given 1 guess each day, and whoever guesses it first will get 3 points, but whoever guesses it afterwards will only get 1. Everybody will send their guesses in a PM to me. You may collaborate in outside chats, as I will not be saying who got it correct until the next picture is posted. If there is a tie, I will look at whoever had more guesses. If that is STILL a tie, then I quit. Jk, ill just have a final round between the remaining players and whoever wins that one wins the game.

So yeah. Pretty simple.

Oh, and there are unlimited slots, just so you know ^w^

These will be pretty challenging.

Signed up:

@Mariano11887
@mordacazir
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@Professor_jplap
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@NinjaPenguin
@James Kowalski

@Alex Sableye

Last edited:

The Last Shaymin

Floof
There is some odd glitch with the website preventing me from uploading any pictures so i guess the game will have to wait until its sorted out...

The Last Shaymin

Floof
... New idea!

my avatar is the picture. Sign ups are closed.

and theres a download link. If you cant download it, let me know

Remember to send me your guesses in a PM! one guess per day! (as in, once you post a guess, you must wait 24 hours to guess again)

There will be 2 "hint letters"

the first one is "E"
i may or may not post the other letter, depends on how tricky it is

Guesses end next monday at noon PST!

oh. psst if you would still like to join you can you will just start with no points

Last edited:

The Last Shaymin

Floof
The activity is kinda sad, as I have seen some of you online in the past 2 days and I haven't even received a single guess yesterday.

So remember that if it comes down to a tiebreaker it will always be the one with the most guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.