News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Fullart Lady would have been one of the best FAs of Lost Thunder.

R.I.P Lady FA
101th July 2018
"Look where you put your coffee next time"

PwnzorProd

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like these prism star stadiums still are not too good, because counter stadiums are very prevalent in the metagame and so it is likely you won't get too much use out of them.

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
Turtonator from DRM is better than Blacephalon.
Well, the main combo of Blacephelon uses Nagnadel to fuel it's Mind Blown attack (because Blacephelon can use any energy attached to any of your Pokemon, not just Blacephelon), so it uses Beast cards to help it. Turtonator don't got that and has one more energy needed.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Well, the main combo of Blacephelon uses Nagnadel to fuel it's Mind Blown attack (because Blacephelon can use any energy attached to any of your Pokemon, not just Blacephelon), so it uses Beast cards to help it. Turtonator don't got that and has one more energy needed.

Why do you say Turtonater doesn't work the same way? They both say "... attached to your Pokemon"; since it doesn't say "this Pokemon" or "your Active Pokemon", they both mean to any Pokemon, right?

The PokeMan 11

Aspiring Trainer
Turt can discard energy from any of your pokemon. Go check out the new vid about it by google on Youtube

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
3 energy attachment on a 110hp is the problem.

I wonder if this would work well with Counter energy as a catch-up play? Stash a fire energy on it early on, then when you've taken some damage, counter energy goes on and then bam...

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if this would work well with Counter energy as a catch-up play? Stash a fire energy on it early on, then when you've taken some damage, counter energy goes on and then bam...

Needs testing! Though I still feel it's asking too much.

Douglas Genetti

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, So I'm confused about ariados "trap thread" move since the attack is affecting the player but also defending pokemon does it still work if the pokemon evolves or would it wear off.