Question I got a hacked Pokemon from Wonder Trade, what do I do?

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
Its a lvl 100 victini in a full red pokeball, its also holding a scizorite. All of this lends itself to being hacked, what do I do?

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
Not certain about this, but I’m pretty sure that it’s just a Victini.
If you had a victini in a cherish ball, that means you got it from an event, which are rare ( with it having to be at least 1 years old, s it wasn't a gamestop giveaway)
Then, it has to be got up to lvl 100, which is not bad, but still. Then it has a scizoite, which has no use on a victini, and would have to be grinded for at the battle tree

The Last Shaymin

Floof
If you had a victini in a cherish ball, that means you got it from an event, which are rare ( with it having to be at least 1 years old, s it wasn't a gamestop giveaway)
Then, it has to be got up to lvl 100, which is not bad, but still. Then it has a scizoite, which has no use on a victini, and would have to be grinded for at the battle tree
...yeah, it could just be a sibling trolling someone else by trading away a special victini and scizorite

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Let it rot in your PC or Release it? Could have been fun to receive it during a wonder lock :p

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
You can release it, let it rot in your PC for all eternity, or if you have PokeBank; just stuff into your Bank account.

You could also send via Wonder Trade and give it to someone else.

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
The Victini is definitely hacked. There is currently no tradable Victini in a Cherish Ball.

As for what you do about it, if you are unsure about it, release it. But you should be alright with it, though don't attempt to trade it on online forums, as you will likely get banned.