News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Not more Zoroark...
We have a new Zoroark. And its good.
D - Its a pre errata Pokemon Catcher
DCC - 20* the number of Pokemon in the discard pile but up to maximum of 10. So you can do 200-240 dmg for 3 energy.

It has 110 HP and 2 RC.

• Zoroark - 4 Geodudes because its good in Expanded, but in standard we have limited options

TheScarfedPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
>Knocks out a Non-GX , non-EX Dark Pokemon with Life Dew and Dark Energy attached
>Black Market is in play
>I get to take (-1) prize card
>mfw I have an extra prize card now :)

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
This Spiritomb plus Lost Thunder Giratina and Confagrius.

80 damage to the bench by turn 2 before attacking.

Nasty hat!

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Oh flip Sableye/Garb is broken now

Sableye / Garb is going to have several problems after Lost Thunder. Black Market Prism Star won’t make it broken, but will make things annoying (maybe impossible) late game if you can mill their other stadiums. It’s definitely something it should use to help it out because Faba and Girafarig are problems.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Soul compressor? Really?
BLACK MARKET? REALLY?!?!
CAN I BUY GOOMIES ON THE BLACK MARKET?!??

Dang, why do Dark types get to be broken?

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
The "Black Market" (Probably will be a different name in English) is not as good as people think. The reason is that one can counter it by playing another stadium - and once it is gone, it is gone.

Unlike the other prism stadiums, there is no immediate benefit on the turn of playing it: The benefit can only work if, on the opponent's turn, your opponent fails to remove it - Which is pretty difficult to stop unless you make them play all their stadiums beforehand.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
They are definitely trying to give dark decks a lot of more "tricky" options to build decks, which of course fits the dark type perception. Very curious what other things Pokemon has planned for this set, but not looking forward to this new Zoroark being paired with its brother Gx to do up 200+ damage.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Night march vespiqueen Zoroark = the craziest deck in the expanded format. Though on a serious note that would be a pretty powerful deck.