SM9 'Tag Volt,' Japan's December Set!

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
Thought it might be a Kanto set with the release of Let's GO and we'll likely get the Eeveelutions GXes in this set too.

Refrigerated Elements

Aspiring Trainer
I'm really interested if we will get stage 1 or 2 Tag Team GX's. There might be quite a bit of stall using the Tag Teams if the meta at that point cant one hit the Tag Teams. Or the meta will evolve to one hit the Tag Teams.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
This is probably a Let's GO! base set. Also, holy cow. Was that pack art illustrated by Arita

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Dark order has allot of jhoto related stuff as well so our sm9 would both include jhoto and unova stuff seems kind of wierd they might stop the gen focused sets with sm8

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Did you not read it's called sm9 let's go is just a side game not the mark of a new generation
I know. ORAS had PRC and DOC. USUM had ULP. B2W2 had BCR. All main series games get Base Sets.

Also, @AuraJackle the only gen 2 card we know of in Dark Order is Ampharos-GX. I think you're getting Dark Order and Explosive Impact confused. Explosive Impact is the Johto set, and will be put in Lost Thunder, not SM9

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
I know. ORAS had PRC and DOC. USUM had ULP. B2W2 had BCR. All main series games get Base Sets.

Also, @AuraJackle the only gen 2 card we know of in Dark Order is Ampharos-GX. I think you're getting Dark Order and Explosive Impact confused. Explosive Impact is the Johto set, and will be put in Lost Thunder, not SM9
No I'm not dark order is a part of our sm9 not lost thunder.theres jasmine,steelix-GX and ampharos gx so enough

Ecko9i6

Aspiring Trainer
I can't wait to see what other tag teams will be included! Tag team Minum and Plusle FTW!

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I like how that Premium Trainer's Box is essentially Japan looking at the Elite Trainer Boxes elsewhere in the world and saying, "Yeah, we can do better."

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Why did I think this was part of Dark Order? If Tag team is debuting in a main set, makes me wonder what other teams we're getting. I thought we were in for a Metal and a Dark tag team.