Finished Have You Ever...? [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
It's pretty simple. I'll start with "Have you ever" and a question (Or just a question) and the person below answers with as many details as they wish and asks a new question starting with "Have you ever" with the next person continuing the process. The question can be about Pokemon, life, or anything (As long as you aren't breaking any Forum Rules ;)).

Note: Game will end 3 weeks from now - September 18th!

Ok - Have you ever thrown up on carpet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well on the bus I played Never have I ever but OK,
To answer, yes in kindergarten like ten years ago, I went home early.
Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of your crush?

Hah.... I would say yes, since everything I do is embarrassing, but I've only been attracted to one real life person and that was back in elementary school.

Have you ever wanted to be a Pokemon, and if so, what one?

Not really but if I had to choose one, it would be Mewtwo. (Power, Independence etc.)

Have you ever lost a PTCG game on the first turn?

No, but I beat someone on the first turn. I was playing Seismatoad box, and my opponent was playing night march. They had one joltik in play, you know the rest. Have you ever played a deck just to spite someone?

No, but I beat someone on the first turn. I was playing Seismatoad box, and my opponent was playing night march. They had one joltik in play, you know the rest. Have you ever played a deck just to spite someone?
Yes i built volcanion when my friend played metagross

Have you ever destroyed a pokemon card on purpose?

yes, it was a holo dragonite from GUR, I saw the code and freaked out, thinking it could be a lele, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was a dragonite so I ripped it

have you ever played a deck with under 10 item cards

yes, it was a holo dragonite from GUR, I saw the code and freaked out, thinking it could be a lele, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was a dragonite so I ripped it

have you ever played a deck with under 10 item cards
Yes, I played Guzzlord with 59 energies once.

Yes, I have done [ ]. It was kinda fun, but I don't want to do it again.. not really sure if you get this game...

Have you eeveer had a childhood crush?

I dislike Dr nim because I always lose

(I know that's the point of Dr nim its just a joke)

Have you ever...transferred a rare pokemon in pogo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back