'Dragon Majesty: Supreme Powers Collection' Announcement and Image!

OshaCraft360

Aspiring Trainer
Of course us Europeans get the short end of the stick again... can't you give us something cool like the super premium collection boxes Pokémon? :I

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
Am I the only one who thinks that Swampert / Quagsire is going to make a splash :)cool:) in SUM - on format? The loss of Skyla hurts though... as the only ways left to get Rare Candy reliably are Volkner (Supporter) and Order Pad (Flip) :oops:

The PokeMan 11

Aspiring Trainer
I might try playing the fbl infernape with diancie prism and wela. 100 dmg with diancie and band. 60 with burn, and theres always strong energy in expanded after rktation

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Probably for cost purposes. It'd likely be too expensive to produce 2 versions of this giant product. Which would have to be done due to the laws preventing the figures being in these boxes.
Laws prevent the figures? Do you know why/in what way? Plenty of figures get sold in boxes in every store, even if it's not in card boxes. I always wondered why the American Sylveon collection was different (=had a figure and more boosters) from the European one (=no figure, total rip-off, but hey, my fav Pokémon... I ended up getting this and importing a version from Canada for 200 euros only to find out it had no code card..... >.<)

As for this set, I'm kind of mad about this. A jumbo card may look nice, but it'll indeed just gather dust. And not only is the figurine removed, but we don't get the storage (which I desperately need and just buying tins for that purpose is expensive as heck), we get fewer boosters, we don't get the playmat, etc. Like someone else said, it is not even the same product anymore. It's total BS that they deny us half the content unless we import - which is often much more expensive and would easily cost us 100+ euros if I include shipping.

I haven't been collecting and playing for long, only since Ultra Prism (which is likely why Sylveon boxes were so hard to find and expensive), but stuff like this gets me disappointed in even having started a collection, because apparently what we get will always be inferior.
I dislike not getting the full experience or product way more than having to pay a bit extra. And let's be honest, all trading cards are rip-offs. Some print on cardboard and you can easily spend thousands of euros and never have your collection complete, because they keep bringing out more... so I'm not surprised by this being a 'rip-off' to some people.

MiniMads

The misunderstood Hero of Disasters
Probably for cost purposes. It'd likely be too expensive to produce 2 versions of this giant product. Which would have to be done due to the laws preventing the figures being in these boxes.
We do have figure collections though, we got the Sivally and and Alolan Raichu one right? (Or did I buy an imported one of Amazon?)

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
It's ok WPM. I know that no one except for me took notice of that self-depreciation joke you made. And I know it isn't a joke. And I know I can relate. Your life is what you make of it WPM. And no one on this site takes you for granted. For so long you've kept us updated on everything. You've appointed moderators and staff who have made this place better than the official Pokemon website. Never forget that. Dramatic speech over.