'Dragon Majesty: Supreme Powers Collection' Announcement and Image!

Dat great ball box tho

*AHEM*

Last edited:
That looks infinitely better than I expected. Definitely going to pick up a couple of these.

Lol they put the transparent red parts right in front of the cards! Anyway, this looks and sounds a LOT betterthan the Shining Legends one. Hopefully the quality will be better too, my 3 deck boxes had terrible whitening on the front.

If the Rainbow Dragonite GX and Kingdra GX are our promo cards, wouldn't that more or less confirm the fact that the Rainbow Rare versions of Dagonite GX and Kingdra GX will be removed from Dragon Majesty?

If the Rainbow Dragonite GX and Kingdra GX are our promo cards, wouldn't that more or less confirm the fact that the Rainbow Rare versions of Dagonite GX and Kingdra GX will be removed from Dragon Majesty?
Get this guy a gold star sticker

Thanks but no thanks. I could get the Lele box and an elite trainer kit (off of Amazon) for that price.

I like the fact that this is (in my opinion) a better version of last year's shining legends SPC. I love all the boxes, the RR promos and all of it is perfect.
But I live in the UK.
So we're stuck with £40=8 Packs, RR Dragonite and Kingdra and a poster. Thanks but no thanks, I'll pick up the Lele collection which is £40= Lele and Fini AA's, a Playmat and 8 packs which is a much better deal.

Dat ultra ball box tho
You Mean Great Ball? I'm pretty sure they did the Ultra Ball Design with the Shining Legends Super Premium Collection. But i do like the Great Ball Design. Much more colorful and vibrant. I think i would go with the Naganadel Elite Trainer though. I want the Naganadel Coin that comes with it. If there is one.

I like the Great Ball design, much more colorful than the Shining Legends Super Premium Collection starring Shining Celebi and Shining Lugia and Hyper Ho-Oh. Alas, id rather snag the Naganadel elite trainer box. The sleeves and coin. Plus it's easier on my wallet.

And of course Europe gets shafted with a jumbo card that just gathers dust :)
Exactly what I was gonna say, right down to the shafted part :D
But seriously though, why the damn divide in products? Do we Europeans really love the stupid jumbo cards that much? I could swallow the switch of the figurine for the jumbo, but the removal of the playmat, the artbook, the boxes and 2 packs? That's just ridiculous, it's not even the same product anymore!

Exactly what I was gonna say, right down to the shafted part :D
But seriously though, why the damn divide in products? Do we Europeans really love the stupid jumbo cards that much? I could swallow the switch of the figurine for the jumbo, but the removal of the playmat, the artbook, the boxes and 2 packs? That's just ridiculous, it's not even the same product anymore!
Probably for cost purposes. It'd likely be too expensive to produce 2 versions of this giant product. Which would have to be done due to the laws preventing the figures being in these boxes.

Probably for cost purposes. It'd likely be too expensive to produce 2 versions of this giant product. Which would have to be done due to the laws preventing the figures being in these boxes.
Then take out the damn figure, but leave the rest of the stuff, that would be a reasonable compromise, not this gutted... thing! Doubt there's regulation against the boxes, the playmat or the artbook and the two lees booster makes absolutely no sense.

You have your priorities straight, and I applaud you.
As many of you would be surprised to know, I don’t spend all my money on Goomy. However, for the same amount of money, you can buy 1,150 Goomies. (At 7¢ a Goomy.) You know what else you can buy with that money? 2 Leles. I keep telling y’all, you gotta buy surplus Lele so when GRI and the Box go out of print, you can sell ‘em for a whole lot money. If they climb to $50 a pop, that’s 1,400 Goomies. However, there are probably better things to spend it on.

Back