Fun Celestial Storm pull rates

Mert

Aspiring Trainer
How are pull rates for Celestial Storm so far? Box-wise I heard the prisms were a little low, but the GXs are better than usual. What has everyone's experiences been like?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Okay, remember how Ultra Prism had those unprecedented pull rates that made literally everybody happy? It was 4 GX, 1 FA, 1 SR, 3 <> per box.
Celestial Storm is even better. Somehow.

Shikageru

Aspiring Trainer
I had slightly below average then. I got a Palosand GX, Scizor GX, Electrode GX, Blaziken GX, and 2 Rayquaza GX, though 1 was a Full Art. Also pulled 2 Latios and 1 Jirachi Prism Star.

My friend pulled a Mr. Mime Rainbow Rare and Reg Art, Scizor GX, Blaziken GX, FA Tate and Liza, and an Electrode GX, and 3 Prism Stars as well.

Still seems from those I've been chatting with that pull rates are about normal. The only oddity is seeing white code cards be nothing more than a Rare. Happened in 1 pack each for my friend and I. *shrug* Oh well. Still got decent hits.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
I had slightly below average then. I got a Palosand GX, Scizor GX, Electrode GX, Blaziken GX, and 2 Rayquaza GX, though 1 was a Full Art. Also pulled 2 Latios and 1 Jirachi Prism Star.

My friend pulled a Mr. Mime Rainbow Rare and Reg Art, Scizor GX, Blaziken GX, FA Tate and Liza, and an Electrode GX, and 3 Prism Stars as well.

Still seems from those I've been chatting with that pull rates are about normal. The only oddity is seeing white code cards be nothing more than a Rare. Happened in 1 pack each for my friend and I. *shrug* Oh well. Still got decent hits.

So 6 and 3 Prism Stars. I'd be alright with that, I only got 5 + 3 in my Ultra Prism box.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
A shop owner I know opened 12 boxes (2 cases):
11 Secret Rares (5 Items, 6 Rainbow Rares)
14 Full Arts
51 GX
24 Prism Stars
= 0.91 SR, 1.16 FA, 4.25 GX, 2.00 PS per box.

So an average box would be 4 GX, 1 FA, 1 SR, 2 PS. If you have 2 FA, most likely no SR, but there should be very few boxes with not 2 FA+SR.
I think that's a good ratio. There are just too many SR in the set. But having 2 per box would make them feel not so rare. So the better option would be to have only around 5 per set.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
These where my sh*tty pulls from a box!
My blisters were better (Rayquaza, Shiftry and Blaziken)

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
These where my sh*tty pulls from a box!
My blisters were better (Rayquaza, Shiftry and Blaziken)

Then it's good you bought both blisters and booster box.
I opened blisters so far (2 3-pack, 2 1-pack) and got 6 non-holo rares and 2 holos. My booster box got lost in the mail and I'm still trying to find it :(.

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
I opened an ETB with the only hit being a Jirachi Prism Star, the worst pull rate of any ETB I've ever gotten.
My booster box I got:
Mr. Mime SR
Stackatacka FA
Rayquaza, Electrode, Mr. Mime, Scizor GX
Latias, Latios, Jirachi Prism Star
So overall it was about 25% hits.

LadyRinsun

Aspiring Trainer
I think I got pretty lucky (which really was about time, haha). I bought a pre-release kit and got a reverse holo rare, a Prism Star Latias and a full art Copycat. Joy!

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
Well, from what I'm seeing, you average eight total pulls, with about two or three being Prism stars, one full art trainer, and another full art or secret rare. I'm not getting my box until my Birthday on the 17th, so I will see what I get then.