New Eeveelution-GX Tins in September, 'Dragon Majesty' Elite Trainer Box!

Guess what? They're A Cards, which is sucks. I just want them to retain their legality in Standard

Noble Pokemon of wing and claw, flying high above the changing world! The Dragon Majesty expansion brings a mighty horde of draconic Pokemon: Reshiram-GX, Salamence-GX, Dragonite-GX, and over a dozen more, including Charizard! Their command of fire, battle, and sky puts Dragon-types at the top of many Trainers’ lists—get to know these amazing and challenging Pokemon in the Dragon Majesty expansion!

Wait, so Salamence GX isn't going to be in Celestial Storm? I guess maybe there will be 2 Mr. Mimes then..

Wait, so Salamence GX isn't going to be in Celestial Storm? I guess maybe there will be 2 Mr. Mimes then..
I hope there is 2 Mr.Mime GX's. But at the same time I am also deeply saddened by the unexpected dropping of Salamance GX from Celestial Storm.

Meh. I really wish those Mr. Mimes weren't in the set. They just make pull rates even worse - now you have double the chance to pull the same (well, technically not the same but almost) bad rare. Not that Salamence-GX would be that much better.

Also, Reshiram-GX is another "I skillfully won the inital coinflip, now watch me pull the the skillful T1 Kiawe" card, which I absolutely despise.

I'll certainly appreciate the Glaceon-GX tin reprint when this comes out. Not that the card is too expensive, just makes it getting a little easier.

Meh. I really wish those Mr. Mimes weren't in the set. They just make pull rates even worse - now you have double the chance to pull the same (well, technically not the same but almost) bad rare. Not that Salamence-GX would be that much better.

Also, Reshiram-GX is another "I skillfully won the inital coinflip, now watch me pull the the skillful T1 Kiawe" card, which I absolutely despise.
Isn't one going to be a promo?

I really do hope that Salamence remains in Celestial storm. Can we all just agree that Mr. Mime is a terrible pokemon with a terrible card? Also, it doesn't fit the Hoenn theme in any way whatsoever.

Back