SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

philkangsanity

Literally Newswatcher
Huh, so I'm gonna assume that we aren't getting that Tapu Lele Pin Collection Box, even though I knew it got delayed indefinitely. Ah well, I could only hope.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
That Jirachi and Blaziken art is really nice. 10/10 on that, honestly.

Also, anyone else really like the theme deck box art? I'm actually really into that.

Oh, and Lele! Yay!
and woot woot, another Tapu Koko :/

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
SM45 Lele??! Looks they cancelled the Pin Box and slap it into these Blister Promos. Hopefully Bulu and Fini will be the checklane ones. We still missing SM61 and SM92

BENDsli

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if Swampert will force Zoroark out of some decks, I know it would need Rare Candy to come out just as fast, but that extra card could be very important, especially if you have multiple Swamperts out

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Don't forget, it could be a Prism Star! Giratina got a booster pack in Ultra Prism, and it was a Prism Star :)

A lot of the mythical pokemon have ended up as prism stars, arceus, darkrai, the eon duo, victini, and volcanion to mention a few, so I get the feeling that Jirachi is more likely to become a prism star as you pointed out! :)

Wechselbalg

brb
Yay, German products! I like 'Sturm am Firmament' as the title.

After the disappointing reveals of Champion's Road it looks like the combined set will not be so bad after all. I'm still a bit salty about that Sceptile though - I'm sure some people will at least try to abuse it, especially after Garbotoxin rotates. Garbodor, you will be sorely missed (by me at least.)

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
A lot of the mythical pokemon have ended up as prism stars, arceus, darkrai, the eon duo, victini, and volcanion to mention a few, so I get the feeling that Jirachi is more likely to become a prism star as you pointed out! :)
the eon duo are legendaries.
I wonder if Swampert will force Zoroark out of some decks, I know it would need Rare Candy to come out just as fast, but that extra card could be very important, especially if you have multiple Swamperts out
won't force zoroark out with what iv'e seen but if you come up with something, i'd like to hear it.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
As someone who only play PTCGO I dont like when the main pokemon ability of a theme deck is useless against theme decks, like Alolan Nintales, I can already see Swampert as the favourite theme deck on versus and when we will have an ultrabeast as Main theme deck pokemon?