New Shaymin Promo

makarNa

Aspiring Trainer
Is it good? or bad? I cant decide.
With a large hand size is better than Oranguru (Instruct) with someone like Gallade so that you can handle your top decks better. Of course letting your opponent draw an extra card is no good most of the time but you can N or Red Card I guess.
Some other times Oranguru is just better+a decent attacker.

makarNa

Aspiring Trainer
But really, let's be honest. Shaymin needs to be in the active. This is a big drawback imo.

Malachai Wallace

Aspiring Trainer
The attack could be good with Shining Genesect but the ability is garbage other than that I don't see any use for it
Shining-Genesect-Shining-Legends-SLG-9

juunkmilk

3nd coming
this art is.... exceptionally bad. but in sort of a shopkins / cabbage patch way where i like it. its face looks like its stomach hurts

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Dunsparce - 5 Geodudes nothing to say. Its a good card.
  • Ho-oh - are we expecting Lugia and Skarmory as well to complete the picture? Anyways, Rainbow Burn isn't as good as expected because it needs Multiple types of basic energy to hit huge numbers which is rare and bad in a deck. Rainbow and Counters counts but it gives 1 and 2 energy, repectively despite of giving multiple types of energy. 2 Geodudes
  • Land Shaymin - This ability reminds me of PHF Slurpuff where you need to be in the active to draw cards. I don't think Shaymin itself is a good thing. 2-3 Geodudes

The Last Shaymin

Floof
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY A NEW SHAYMIN CARD!!!

Ok. In All seriousness, this could be an AMAZING starter for shining genesect. Free card, along with 2 energy? Sign me up.

Shining genesect BDIF. I call it.

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
So this one from the 25th, so what about the pikachu 20th anniversary one that should be out now. Two cards per visit (one for showing up and one for buying packs?) So confusing.

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
For a free card that they are giving away I would say its pretty darn good as I could see a use as a niche card in some decks.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Shaymin' ability is cool, but the attack is pretty good, but the chances of anyone using this competitively is slim to none.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
YES YES, awww god danget. When I saw "Draw Cards" on Shaymin I was thinking of a *Spiritual Shaymin EX Reprint*...