'Shiny Zygarde-GX Box' in June!

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
Lucario is confirmed. However the set says "8 New GX cards" Lucario isn't new
Wait, it is? That's weird then... Where was that?

Also, the announcement over at Pokemon.com says "8 Pokémon-GX", nothing about them being new. Still, it probably refers to Palkia and Dialga not being entirely "new" (Crimson did say "8 new Pokémon-GX", yet Ultra Prism just went with "10 Pokémon-GX"; and the latter counted the FA/RR Ultra Beasts and the new Silvally-GX art among those 10, only ignoring the 2 Golden GXs from the total).

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Wait, it is? That's weird then... Where was that?

Also, the announcement over at Pokemon.com says "8 Pokémon-GX", nothing about them being new. Still, it probably refers to Palkia and Dialga not being entirely "new" (Crimson did say "8 new Pokémon-GX", yet Ultra Prism just went with "10 Pokémon-GX"; and the latter counted the FA/RR Ultra Beasts and the new Silvally-GX art among those 10, only ignoring the 2 Golden GXs from the total).

It states 8 new GX here: https://fli.pokemontcg.com/en-us/

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Can't wait, I love Zygarde and I love its shiny colors! And I just can't wait to receive the shiny Zygarde in my UltraSun game ;)

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
This gets Bonnie support too right? Not that that makes it useable, I guess it's just nice.

I wonder if there will ever be any combo that guarantees your opponent has energy in their hand.

The card specifies Zygarde GX. So, yeah. As long as it is a Zygarde GX. The Eureka(aka Bonnie) supporter will apply to it.

Earl Africa

I love Pokémon, and that will never fade away!
I do hope they also make GX cards for the 10% and the Complete forme of Zygarde, and that it's actually available in a set and not only a promo card.