• SM151
  • SM152
  • SM153
  • SM154
What do you think these are?

Last edited:

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I feel confident that SM61 is Tapu Bulu and SM92 is Tapu Fini.

As for SM101-107, we actually have just enough promos to fill these slots before the release of Forbidden Light, so I think they'll be the following:

Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
Dusk Mane Necrozma
Dawn Wings Necrozma
Lycanroc
Raikou GX
Entei GX

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I feel confident that SM61 is Tapu Bulu and SM92 is Tapu Fini.

As for SM101-107, we actually have just enough promos to fill these slots before the release of Forbidden Light, so I think they'll be the following:

Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
Dusk Mane Necrozma
Dawn Wings Necrozma
Lycanroc
Raikou GX
Entei GX
It's possible the Necro GX's may be Alternate arts same with Entei (who I'm 90% sure will be)

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Not anymore, there's an early opening of the Dusk Mane tin and it is confirmed as Black Star Promo 102 (Dawn Wings is therefore more or less confirmed to be 101).

I find it very unlikely that Entei GX would be an Alternate Art, given that Raikou GX will be a promo and they are being released in the same product.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Not anymore, there's an early opening of the Dusk Mane tin and it is confirmed as Black Star Promo 102 (Dawn Wings is therefore more or less confirmed to be 101).

I find it very unlikely that Entei GX would be an Alternate Art, given that Raikou GX will be a promo and they are being released in the same product.
DW could be 103 :/

Also, we will get a ULP-on rotation (notice the Alternate arts on the ULP promos but not on CRI promos) so Entei is very likely an alternate

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
DW could be 103 :/

Also, we will get a ULP-on rotation (notice the Alternate arts on the ULP promos but not on CRI promos) so Entei is very likely an alternate

Doubt it for DW. Previous tin promos were listed by type order. Looks like there was one exception with the Shiny Kalos Tins, but that was because they wanted the XYZ order. edit: Ah actually Solgaleo GX came before Lunala GX....kinda a decent shot it could be 103 I suppose. Still think it's very likely to be 101 though just because of the gap. Also because dawn comes before dusk.

edit2: As expected, DW confirmed 101.

You have a good point about the Entei. I personally still think it's more likely to be a promo though.

Last edited:

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Chest promos revealed: Lycanroc 105, DW Necrozma 106, and DM Necrozma 107.

Edit: You know, I think 103 & 104 may actually be the new Solgaleo GX and Lunala GX that have been delayed till October. I think Raikou GX will be numbered after the Forbidden Light prerelease promos.

Last edited:

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Wasn't expecting such an early reveal. Raikou GX being fully revealed for the first time too, interesting GX attack.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Reviving this thread since we got a whole bunch of gaps revealed. Mostly of all these promos we're getting from the Dragon Majesty products.

Below is a list of un-released promos. Ones in bold are confirmed, rest are my predictions:

SM103 - Solgaleo GX
SM104 - Lunala GX

SM125 - Naganadel GX
SM126 - Ultra Necrozma GX

SM135 - Latias
SM136 - Latios

SM137 - Poipole (shiny)
SM138 - Zeraora
SM139 - Articuno
SM140 - Zapdos
SM141 - Moltres
SM142 - [Lost Thunder pre-release]
SM143 - [Lost Thunder pre-release]
SM144 - [Lost Thunder pre-release]
SM145 - [Lost Thunder pre-release]
SM146 - Leafeon GX
SM147 - Glaceon GX
SM148 - Champions Festival

SM149 - Reshiram GX
SM150 - Zekrom GX
SM151 - Salamence
SM152 - Salamence GX (full art)
SM153 - Kyurem
SM154 - White Kyurem GX (full art)
SM155 - Dragonite GX (rainbow)
SM156 - Kingdra GX (rainbow)
SM157 - Pikachu

There's no way this ordering will be accurate lol. Only promos we know of that are missing from this list are Sylveon GX, Tapu Lele GX and Tapu Fini GX. Sylveon is more or less confirmed an Alternate Art since Leafeon and Glaceon had their promo numbers revealed on the official website. I'm taking a stab the Tapus will be alternate arts too, otherwise they can be listed after SM156. (Eevee may also potentially be an alternative art - but I'm leaving it as a promo for now EDIT: It is alternative art).

Upon creating this I realised the White Kyurem/Salamence GX boxes, the Pikachu/Eevee Poke'Ball Collection, and the Island Guardians GX box all release on 2nd November lol.

Last edited: