General Oricorio is the best thing about Sun and Moon

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I think it's because of the very energetic and expressive animation for the anime but there is something very special about Oricorio. They just seem so high energy and don't seem like they have a care in the world. I just want to hug one so bad. I only watch the Sun and Moon anime just to see if Oricorio is in it.

My favorite form is Pom Pom. It might be all the screen time it gets but they animate it so well. It's a shame they don't show it more. It doesn't have to fight or anything, it just has to be itself. It's also a shame we didn't get a new Oricorio form. It's always about the Eeveelutions and some new legendary Pokemon no one cares about. I feel it's a huge missed opportunity to not give it one.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
The thing I can't stand about Pom-Pom Oricorio is how grating its cry can be. It's supposed to be a cheer of sorts, but it comes off as extremely annoying.

crystal_pidgeot

The thing I can't stand about Pom-Pom Oricorio is how grating its cry can be. It's supposed to be a cheer of sorts, but it comes off as extremely annoying.

Yeah, it is quite cheery but I find it adorable. The glitch in Pokemon Refresh has the cry of the red one.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Shiny Baille Oricorio is my favorite form, but I've only ever used (normal) Pom-pom in my teams. Her name is Lily and she is a very good girl.
Non-shiny, I think either Pom-pom or Sensu is my favorite.

Have you seen the new Oricorio plush dolls that came out? They're adorable and I want all of them.

crystal_pidgeot

Shiny Baille Oricorio is my favorite form, but I've only ever used (normal) Pom-pom in my teams. Her name is Lily and she is a very good girl.
Non-shiny, I think either Pom-pom or Sensu is my favorite.

Have you seen the new Oricorio plush dolls that came out? They're adorable and I want all of them.

Yeah, I've seen the new Oricorio plush dolls and I want all of them.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
It's also a shame we didn't get a new Oricorio form. It's always about the Eeveelutions and some new legendary Pokemon no one cares about. I feel it's a huge missed opportunity to not give it one.
I mean, to be fair, we'd need a new island and a new flower colour with nectar in order to get a new form of Oricorio. It has a set way to change forms, so they can't just give it a new one out of the blue like with Lycanroc.

We all know Sensu is the best. Or at least, I think so.
Agreed. I'm quite fond of Sensu form Oricorio. Cute lil bugger.

crystal_pidgeot

I mean, to be fair, we'd need a new island and a new flower colour with nectar in order to get a new form of Oricorio. It has a set way to change forms, so they can't just give it a new one out of the blue like with Lycanroc.

Agreed. I'm quite fond of Sensu form Oricorio. Cute lil bugger.

Yeah I know but they can always make a new flower. I mean, think of the possibilities!

headbanger_oricorio_by_wolframclaws-dacc122.png

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Oh, there's definitely a ton of possibilities, but there would have to be a new island due to the nature of the flowers, and how they adapt to the islands. I think it would be neat to see others, though, for sure.

crystal_pidgeot

Oh, there's definitely a ton of possibilities, but there would have to be a new island due to the nature of the flowers, and how they adapt to the islands. I think it would be neat to see others, though, for sure.

They could make Oricorio in other regions with different flowers and have regional variants. Just based on the last six gens, we could have another 24 Oricorio. That is clearly a lot and we don't need that many Oricorio but it would be great to have more of them around.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
They could make Oricorio in other regions with different flowers and have regional variants. Just based on the last six gens, we could have another 24 Oricorio. That is clearly a lot and we don't need that many Oricorio but it would be great to have more of them around.
That could be interesting. Have them as like, an invasive species almost.