• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Tapu Koko/Lele Damage Spam

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 8

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 2 Tapu Lele UPR 94
* 4 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM31
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 117

##Trainer Cards - 44

* 3 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 3 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Special Charge STS 105
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 4 Counter Catcher CIN 91
* 4 N FCO 105
* 1 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 2 Enhanced Hammer PHF 94
* 2 Professor Sycamore XY 122

##Energy - 8

* 4 Counter Energy CIN 100
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Strategy:
Tapu Koko allows you to put 20 damage on every one of your opponent's Pokemon. Tapu Lele allows you to move damage counters around.

The main goal is to attack as many times as possible with Tapu Koko's Flying Flip to get a nice amount of damage on the board for a minimal energy cost, then use Tapu Lele's (Hey that's me!) Magical Swap to finish up all the Pokemon on the field, putting the damage counters on opponent's Tapu Lele GX's or other valuable targets.

Espeon can make this combo really effective, as using Espeon's Miraculous Shine will devolve all your opponent's Pokemon. This will lower their HP tremendously, and make the spread damage able to take a bunch of KO's at once.

You want to stay behind on prize cards until the very end of the game. This way, Counter Energy will provide 2 energy - making it just as good as another DCE.

The deck isn't anything professional. Players can easily play around it with low Pokemon counts. It's much more effective at taking down something that's heavy on Stage 1's and rare candied stage 2s (like Zoroark/Gardevoir).

No Tapu Lele GX is played for the sake of 1) not starting with it and 2) Not giving an easy bench snipe.

It's just a fun concept I wanted to share here.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
Hey, I'm there, too! :D

What about adding a line or two of Weavile BUS for it's Rule of Evil attack? A single colorless energy to get at least 60 damage on Tapu Lele-GX's and Zoroark-GX's. Since this deck does not run anything with Abilities, you're not getting hit for damage. I'm gonna try to splash the deck around with those lines in and see if they help get damage out. The only issue I see with running them is you can't use Fighting Fury Belt on them and running the dumbbells for it wouldn't be too effective.

But I am always here for a tapu focused deck!

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I was thinking about this concept myself, although I'm not anywhere near your list. But I figured Zoroark-GX would be good for both draw power and attacking. Zoroark already plays the 2HKO game, and Mind Jack Zoroark can utilize Counter Energy if you do need a big KO. Problem is, I have no Koko on TCGO, so I can't playtest yet.

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
This is a really cool concept and i want to build it myself. The only thing i noticed it doesn't need 4 aether paradise and maybe take a few of those out for some necrozma gx.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
You know what would be hilarious? Watch and Learn Sudowoodo or Mimikyu. You play Counter Energy, so the options there. Sudowoodo is better because it revenge KOs Zoroark, and with a Band, it would KO Buzzwole, which Mimikyu could do, but it can't copy GX attacks, and you'll be behind in prizes for a while. So copying Absorption GX or Sun's eclipse GX is uh, pretty good.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
How viable is this deck, out of curiosity, looks budget and I want to build it.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
So, I played a slight variant of this at a LC, and I got dumpstered by quad Xurkitree. He started Lele and played 1 Koko GX just for science, and I was able to almost take 6 prizes. But he Lighting GX'd T1, so even if I did take 6, it wouldn't be enough.