Help Updating Buzzwole/Lycanroc for Ultra Prism?

FoolMeNever2

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I've been running Buzzwole/Lycanroc with a decent amount of success, and I'm going to be heading to a league challenge this weekend. I'm just wondering what suggestions for changes in the deck now that Ultra Prism will be legal. Cynthia's are an obvious one, though I don't know how many I'd run.

LifePartTwo

Aspiring Trainer
how are you combating glaceon gx shutting down bloodthirsty eyes? I debating picking up buzz/lycan rock and would like to know how bad the match is?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
how are you combating glaceon gx shutting down bloodthirsty eyes? I debating picking up buzz/lycan rock and would like to know how bad the match is?

On this subject, I guess an appropriate change would be to tech in a few escape rope/repel? Or it's also possible you could increase your Guzma count.

FoolMeNever2

Aspiring Trainer
On this subject, I guess an appropriate change would be to tech in a few escape rope/repel? Or it's also possible you could increase your Guzma count.

I run 4 Guzmas, so, that's not quite possible. An escape rope or two would be interesting, though, if I'm being honest I'm not seeing Glaceon being *too* big of a deal? I feel like not having access to Bloodthirsty Eye is something I can work around, especially when I can usually one-shot Glaceon with a Strong Energy and a choice band.