'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Seeing this card, I can't help but think of Lady Outing from the Ruby/Sapphire base set, which adds 3 basic energies of different types from the deck to the hand. Then again, multi-type energy decks were kind of awkward. Double Professor's Letter is always welcome for Dusk Mane Necrozma and Alolan Dugtrio decks.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Lass - Wow! Frikingly good on stuff like Volcanion which relies on Basic Energy for Steam Up and Magnezone which relies Metal to attach more. Well, it depends on the no. of energy you run per deck. If you run 7-8 basic energy, run 1, 9-12, run 1 to 2 Lass. Still a very good card to chuck in Metal or Fire decks. 4-5 Geodudes

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
Alolan Dugtrio just found itself a lover! :D
This alone lets you hit for 120.

Rekincio

Aspiring Trainer
Wow. It's just Fisherman that need energies in your deck, not in your discard pile. I think that this will be auto-include for Alolan Dugtrio or Dusk Mane Necrozma/Magnezone.

TatsuyaOrimuta

Aspiring Trainer
  • Lass - Wow! Frikingly good on stuff like Volcanion which relies on Basic Energy for Steam Up and Magnezone which relies Metal to attach more. Well, it depends on the no. of energy you run per deck. If you run 7-8 basic energy, run 1, 9-12, run 1 to 2 Lass. Still a very good card to chuck in Metal or Fire decks. 4-5 Geodudes
I think you mean Lady :)

Mr. Rhyperior

Alolan Dugtrio just found itself a lover! :D
This alone lets you hit for 120.
can be but 60 HP won't survive large KOs.
Uses also of Trainers makes it a little hassle, yes Mt. Coronet can do but once per turn

Mr. Rhyperior

Wow. It's just Fisherman that need energies in your deck, not in your discard pile. I think that this will be auto-include for Alolan Dugtrio or Dusk Mane Necrozma/Magnezone.
As long it can't make tournament success, I won't recognize Alolan Dugtrio a good deck. But Lady will be an option, it depends on how many energy you'll run per deck.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist

That was my point. I said "I wonder if that means we could get a psychic Delphox, fighting Chesnaught, and a dark Greninja. As far as I can remember, all of the Delphox we've gotten previously are fire and all of the Chesnaught have been grass." I specifically mentioned we'd never had alt. type Delphox or Chesnaught before. If we got a Dark Greninja it would be the second one, but it wouldn't be the first time we've been over saturated with Greninja cards.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Cool card should be great in any deck that let's you attach unlimited energy from your hand. I hope a Full Art comes with this set.

...However is it worth using over Professor's Letters? I can use two of those instead of wasting my Supporter for the turn.