Discussion Ultra prism out of stock/not being printed anymore?

To be honest I'm not completely sure what you mean about 'fix the pull rates'... So far, it seems like everything is pretty standard. Everything non-Prism is at the same ratios as they were before (6 hits on average), and now you can also count on an average 3 Prisms per box. Out of all of the box openings I've watched (and two I've done myself), none really deviated from this in any consistent way other than the very infrequent booster box that has 7 or 8 non-Prism hits.

To be honest I'm not completely sure what you mean about 'fix the pull rates'... So far, it seems like everything is pretty standard. Everything non-Prism is at the same ratios as they were before (6 hits on average), and now you can also count on an average 3 Prisms per box. Out of all of the box openings I've watched (and two I've done myself), none really deviated from this in any consistent way other than the very infrequent booster box that has 7 or 8 non-Prism hits.
Sure, that’s all true
I opened a box for my birthday, and I only had a 6-hit box.
But the amount of Full Art Supporters, Hyper Rares, and Secret Rares a.k.a. Wild Cards are extremely high.
Of those six hits, 3 were Wild Cards, 1 SR, 1 HR, 1 FAS.
Ridiculous.

Sure, that’s all true
I opened a box for my birthday, and I only had a 6-hit box.
But the amount of Full Art Supporters, Hyper Rares, and Secret Rares a.k.a. Wild Cards are extremely high.
Of those six hits, 3 were Wild Cards, 1 SR, 1 HR, 1 FAS.
Ridiculous.

"Ridiculous" is how I tend to think of the higher rarity cards in general. ;)

Though I always fancied myself a collector, I guess I never really was. Sure, I wanted some challenge in obtaining all the cards in a set, and when they finally added Reverse Holos I thought that was great... but once we went beyond Rare-Holo (Super Rare) and Secret Rare cards... yeah, no thanks. I mean, for the hassle of tracking them down; I'd happily accept someone just giving them to me. XD

Back