News February 'CoroCoro': Shiny Poipole Distribution and TCG Promo, 21st Movie Scoop Next Month!

IronCow Tom

Aspiring Trainer
YESYESYESYES! Shiny Poipole! I must get it! I love Poipole so much! Does anyone know where to get these special promos?

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Considering how a lot of people shiny hunted for Poipole in UM/US, I don't see why they wouldn't make this an eventual worldwide distribution.

It would probably be a code download from the Global Link, if I had to take a guess.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
America better get shiny Poipole promos, because we never got the shiny Flying Flip Koko. Hooray for VG players

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
How Mr. Zeraora? I doubt that this Electric Cat will probably there like what they did to Marshadow.

And to those who SR Shiny Poipole? Great addition

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
Uh guys did you notice on the page with Lugia on it there was a character in one of the photos that looked like Misty and another guy that looked like Tracy from orange islands. I could not tell because it was only the back of their heads.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Uh guys did you notice on the page with Lugia on it there was a character in one of the photos that looked like Misty and another guy that looked like Tracy from orange islands. I could not tell because it was only the back of their heads.
Those are screencaps from M2, not preview screencaps of M21.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
It looks like the last of the "year of the legendaries" ends in November. My guess is we may see this guy as a Gamestop promotion in December. Either that or some random wifi distribution during the summer.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel

Those are screencaps from M2, not preview screencaps of M21.

Yeah, they are just showing that Lugia was featured in the second movie and Hoopa movie. You can also see the movie posters.