'Legends of Johto GX Collection' in April!

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Very surprised to see Forbidden Light booster artwork revealed this early, and especially through merchandise that is to be released a month before the set comes out. Surely the actual product won't have those boosters...

Anyways booster artworks look cool, no surprises that Ultra Necrozma and Nagandel get an artwork. I predict the other two would be Zygarde and Greninja.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
  • Raikou GX: Pretty bad, had high hopes 2/5 stars

• Entei GX (new art): Ehhh I prefer the Shining Legends art.

Also, why no Suicune GX? Why PTCGI, why.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Double colorless for 30 on a basic GX?
Double colorless for 30 on a basic GX?
DOUBLE COLORLESS FOR 30 ON A BASIC GX?!

What is this? Some lame Japanese Gym Promo!?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
My sources are saying a March 23rd release.... I wonder if FLI will actually be included this early on

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Is it confirmed that this will contain Forbidden Light Packs? Most of the time you can't go by pictures like this. Otherwise I think that this may be a passable box for me.

Charjabus

Beep Beep
Something tells me the promo are gonna be just another mediocre legendary gx pokemon only meant for unsuspecting parents that is buying for their kids.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
I still got that old Jumbo card of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Good times. When i saw the 3 legendary dogs in the same card art and the absurd HP of 500, this brought me back, and when i scroll down i see water pokemon master has also pointed out how it was similar to the legendary birds. the legendary birds jumbo card only got 120 HP which at the time of wizards of the coast running the game, was the highest HP value of any card, on par with the famous Charizard card from base set and everyone's favourite stall card Chansey.

i swear there was another funny jumbo card a few years ago which had celebi and zorua on it, but can't quite put my finger on it. it was to tie in with the zoroark movie at the time.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
I still got that old Jumbo card of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Good times. When i saw the 3 legendary dogs in the same card art and the absurd HP of 500, this brought me back, and when i scroll down i see water pokemon master has also pointed out how it was similar to the legendary birds. the legendary birds jumbo card only got 120 HP which at the time of wizards of the coast running the game, was the highest HP value of any card, on par with the famous Charizard card from base set and everyone's favourite stall card Chansey.

i swear there was another funny jumbo card a few years ago which had celebi and zorua on it, but can't quite put my finger on it. it was to tie in with the zoroark movie at the time.

Is this the one you are thinking of?
zoroark-and-legendary-pokemon.jpg

Max Maxwell

Aspiring Trainer
the only reason why miss suicune in this bundle is that i hope there is it in next set, like prism star card.

Raikou gx is worse than Entei gx. UNPLAYBLE