Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait? You backpedalling? So bbninjas is scum?
A'ight ihani how you got that out of what I just said. Lemme try again.

bb says he does not have the information necessary to make solid scumreads, and that he needs to reread the thread. He has not yet had the time to do that, but plans to do so soon. I'm willing to take his word on this because I know that his life sometimes takes him away from PB for literal days at a time.

Because he does not have the information you think he does, everything he's said, while irrelevant, is not indicative of alignment.

This is literally a textbook example of your word-twisting in progress.

A'ight ihani how you got that out of what I just said. Lemme try again.

bb says he does not have the information necessary to make solid scumreads, and that he needs to reread the thread. He has not yet had the time to do that, but plans to do so soon. I'm willing to take his word on this because I know that his life sometimes takes him away from PB for literal days at a time.

Because he does not have the information you think he does, everything he's said, while irrelevant, is not indicative of alignment.
Welp that seals it up. You somehow refuse to acknowledge that bbninjas has posted things and thus clearly has time to post something to further the town win condition. You once again completely ignore the fact that bbninjas has said NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE and EVERYTHING OF NONSUBSTANCE. No one here is asking for solid scum reads as I clearly posted. You are playing dumb. Tell me why.

Welp that seals it up. You somehow refuse to acknowledge that bbninjas has posted things and thus clearly has time to post something to further the town win condition. You once again completely ignore the fact that bbninjas has said NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE and EVERYTHING OF NONSUBSTANCE. No one here is asking for solid scum reads as I clearly posted. You are playing dumb. Tell me why.
bb's posts have been like two paragraphs, tops, and solely about what's happened in the last page or so. Rereading the thread takes time; constructing a post responding to all of it also takes time. More time than it takes to do what bb's been doing.

I haven't ignored that bb's posts are largely irrelevant. I just don't accept that it's a scumtell. In another IRL day, if bb hasn't caught himself up, then sure; I agree with you; he's just trying to avoid being productive. I don't know why I have to say this so many times. Lynching people due to their IRL stuff is so ridiculous I can't believe you've pushed a wagon on it this far.

It's a shame. There's so many blatant lies in that post that can be fact checked by reading the thread. Oh well. You made this game too easy for us.

Last chance. Read the thread and tell me where your latest post contains major errors.
No. My latest post doesn't "contain major errors". Stop gunning for the lynch of somebody with a valid excuse not to have posted anything of substance. When bb comes back on and reads the thread, then we can talk.

BBs posts have been way longer than "two paragraphs" which you completely incorrectly claim and he references past events.

Jabberwock can't admit when he's wrong even though he knows he is. Instead he plays dumb. That's the nail on the coffin.

BBs posts have been way longer than "two paragraphs" which you completely incorrectly claim
Semantics. Point: the posts bb has made do not take as long to write as do posts responding to everything that's happened thus far in the game.

and he references past events.
I'd genuinely be very curious to see quotes of these, if you can find them.

Jabberwock can't admit when he's wrong even though he knows he is. Instead he plays dumb. That's the nail on the coffin.
Right-o, I'm going to sleep. Y'all decide whether I'm a) wrong and b) playing dumb or whether this is a classic example of Camo pushing a case because he thinks he can get a reaction that will lead to a lynch at the end of it.

Everyone remember the search thing I explained how to use? Jabberwock doesn't or is playing dumb.

No. My latest post doesn't "contain major errors". Stop gunning for the lynch of somebody with a valid excuse not to have posted anything of substance. When bb comes back on and reads the thread, then we can talk.

No one should ever have an excuse to post as much as bb has and have nothing relevant to say. I've posted way fewer times than he has and every post I've made has been about the game.

It would be excusable if it was his first post but he's posted about a dozen times - six times yesterday and five times Friday - and he hasn't really contributed much of anything.

I will say that if Camoclone is scum, pushing a decent-at-best day one lynch on an experienced player like bbninjas is a fantastic idea and getting him lynched day one is a fabulous idea.

I've met my posting quota so I'm going to lay low on this thread for a while until I get the two tournaments sorted, and probably get the motfia postgame out of the way. I'll still check in periodically.

If I get lynched, so be it. Jabberwock is the only person who is actually thinking rationally, and at least my flip will be a wake-up call for everyone else.

I repeat, Camo's scumhunting style is detrimental. It always has been difficult, and it crosses the line into detrimental in small games with town that regularly sheep behind charismatic people who talk lots and spout out meaningless jargon and calls them tells (evidence: the last 2 games at least, if not +5). I do not know if he is actually scum, because he is insanely good at rinsing and repeating this same style as either alignment.

Out of all the votes that piled up on me, PMJ's is the scummiest. He votes me because I have not moved on the game state (both a subjective and bizarre expectation for one) when PMJ was yet to move the game state himself. Even then, I wouldn't call placing a vote and hopping on a "you're not posting how I want" wagon a particularly helpful contribution. A double standard, and it does not sit well with me at all. ##VOTE: PMJ Anyone who dismisses this as OMGUS needs to explain why my read is entirely incorrect, and anyone who reads my scummy for this vote needs to actually state how my vote is scummy. "OMGUS" is not a reason, it is technical jargon that scum hide behind.

I've met my posting quota so I'm going to lay low on this thread for a while until I get the two tournaments sorted, and probably get the motfia postgame out of the way. I'll still check in periodically.

Reaching your quota is the worst excuse to stay low. You apologised for scarce activity 3 times now, maybe next time consider letting another member play who is willing to do more than the absolute minimum. You _jumped_ on BBninjas without giving a valid reason yourself. BBninjas is not the only player with fluff posts. Look over Professor_jplaps posts again, they contain little to no information.

As I said before I'm okay with this lynch if nothing goes anywhere. The day one lynch case is typically bullshit anyway

This is a stupid argument. True though if you don't try anything. BB is right about you not moving the game state.

@bbninjas We don't need a wake up call, we need a better case from you.

@Jabberwock if I was really scumbuddies with Camo there would be absolutely no way I would sheep him this much. I'd come up with fake reads or sheep someone who wasn't my scumbuddy. I honestly think Camo is right about bb, and somewhat about you.
Ahh yes. Because I'm the one blowing things out of proportion. Well done, Camo; I've never been able to get anyone as soundly in my pocket as this.

>.>

<.<

You and Camo are scumbuddies. If by some miracle you're not, then Lorde and jplap are scum. bb needs to have an opinion but hasn't done anything indicative of alignment yet.
Is Camo scum who's got me pocketed or are we scumbuddies? Pick one.

Out of all the votes that piled up on me, PMJ's is the scummiest.
Oh so you're just looking at people who voted for you to vote for? THIS is the OMGUS in this post, not the PMJ vote. Not to mention his earlier OMGUS on Camo.
Out of all the votes that piled up on me, PMJ's is the scummiest. He votes me because I have not moved on the game state (both a subjective and bizarre expectation for one) when PMJ was yet to move the game state himself.
How is being expected to contribute a subjective and bizarre expectation? PMJ was being a hypocrite, so I'll give you that scumtell.
Even then, I wouldn't call placing a vote and hopping on a "you're not posting how I want" wagon a particularly helpful contribution.
Your wagon is not based off just that, so nice try, but I'm onto that word twist. Once again, scumtell here is valid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back