News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Hmm hmm! I like it!
WPM, as soon as you get one of those posters from the ETP with the pack artwork on it, I would like to see.

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
They're Alternate Art because Guardians Rising and Burning Shadows are going to rotate out a year before Ultra Prism.

skawt

boop
That Porygon-Z is still just a reprint of the Burning Shadows one marked w/ an A, not a new promo - the ability should be "Initialize."

Thank goodness none of them are actual promo prints which means I don't need to buy them lol.

That Vulpix is pretty cute tho tbh.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Would have loved to see either Dialga or Palkia on the booster pack artwork. It's great that leafeon is getting some love, but Dialga or Palkia would have looked cooler on the pack art.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Am I missing something? Because this seems really strong for Decidueye. T1 Brigette, attach a grass to SUM eevee, use GX and now your looking good for a whole lot of decidueye out there on T2.
Decidueye isnt even being played at all. I believe that this would be great for either Golisopod/Garb or Golisopod/Zoroark. Or a theoretical deck Alolan Exeggutor/Venusaur

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
This set is really good in my opinion and if I saw that Porygon-z correctly, and I think I did, that will be either good or bad.

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Decidueye isnt even being played at all. I believe that this would be great for either Golisopod/Garb or Golisopod/Zoroark. Or a theoretical deck Alolan Exeggutor/Venusaur

Zoroark/decidueye is pretty big as far as rogue decks go. The only issue with it being its evolution requirement, which leafeon fixes.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
I assume the vulpix is holo, so how hard do you guys think it will be to get a full play set of them? and would it be better to grab them as singles or just buy 4 blisters?

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Getting excited with more news about this set. Super Boost Energy will be interesting in future play. Though only one is used and is put in the Lost Zone after being discarded. Better hope Enhanced Hammer doesn't destroy it.

Side Note: I better start looking for a better job or a 3rd job cause my wallet is gonna hate me.