News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

tiffuts

Porygon Enthusiast
Anyone else totally hyped in hopes that a Cynthia or two are in the Garchomp deck? It would keep the price of normal Cynthia low!! OwO

I mean how could they not include at least one Cynthia when she is literally in Garchop's attack condition? That would be beyond cruel.

Otherwise I am super excited for this expansion and the very viable one-prize attackers it carries. Empoleon in expanded is very tempting.

TheGabiType

Grass type pokemon trainer
The roserade artwork looks so much like the roserade from the Stormfront tcg set, and it's drawn by Misuhiro Arita as well!

TheKangaskhanKid

Runs Alolan Ninetales
Advanced Member
OMG THE ETB'S LOOK AMAZING!!

Good thing my birthday is the Pokemon Anniversary! (Feb 27th)

EDIT: PROMO VULPIX? MY MAIN DECK IS NINETALES!!!, MY BIRTHDAY IS GOING TO BE AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

Last edited:

TheAipomArchives

Beyond Champion of the Elite Four
OMG THAT LEAFEON AND OMG IS THAT BEACON I NEED A PLAYSET OF THOSE THANK YOU POKEMON OMG THOSE ETBS THO AND THAT BINDER THOSE PACK ARTS EVERYTHING IS BEEEEEAAAAUUUUTIFUL OMG #SINNOHREMAKECOMFIRMED GIVE ME THOSE PACKS pls have good pull rates.

I NEED A GLACEON.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
better looking version of beacon and the blue on the lunala elite trainer box looks amazing

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
That leafeon reminds me of something out of the Celebi movie, I wonder why? Also, that Alolan vulpix art and the Alolan sandshrew arts are adorable!

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Honestly for me Ultra Prisim is very disappointing. The only cards I really like are Glaceon GX, Lana Full Art (assuming it will be in the set), and both Necrozma GXs.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Good, Alolan Vulpix will extend its legality in standard-- what's this? (Seeing the Yellow A) DUN! DUN! DUUNNN!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!