News 'Guzzlord-GX Box' (and Figure Collection) in September!

So no chance for this Guzzlord GX artwork ?!

GuzzlordGXGXBattleBoost65.jpg

This Guzzlord was released in GX Battle Boost, I was expecting it to be in ULP, as we know 2 GXs (likely 1 reg, 1 UB) will be in ULP but not Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Was expecting those 2 to be Silvally and Guzzlord :/ Now I have no clue who those 2 will be (maybe from SM5+?)

HEY! The Guzzlord GX does have a new promo artwork! I guess the other one we saw showing the Guzzlord from CRI was a placeholder!

Even though I won't be purchasing this, I am extremely happy that Guzzlord is getting a new promo artwork!

Also, TPCI please stop putting EVO packs in the boxes, its a waste of space, the set is bad

Also, TPCI please stop putting EVO packs in the boxes, its a waste of space, the set is bad
Once we get into the Sun and Moon on format, or the FCO on format, they'll stop putting EVO packs in there I think.

Probably gonna be more the SM on format then we'll see EVO packs starting to disappear in these boxes.

FINALLY!!! The car-eating Guzzlord. So, who is the suspected last UB in Ultra Prism if we assume Stakataka and Blacephalon took the two spots?

Back