News Ash's Pikachu Promos and Plushes Available at Retailers!

Cory Robinson

Aspiring Trainer
GameStops near where I live in Oregon know nothing of this, claimed it's fake. Only place to show it's legit is Pokemon Center .com and Target.com that's it

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
GameStops near where I live in Oregon know nothing of this, claimed it's fake. Only place to show it's legit is Pokemon Center .com and Target.com that's it

The news section in the official pokemon site has the article, so you can show it to them.
On Wendsday I went to McDonalds and they didn't have the toys, around the block there is a GS so I went there and they didn't know anything about the promotion. Bad Pokémon day for me.

Pikabi

Aspiring Trainer
When is this starting? I just spent $30 at gamestop and didn't get my Pokemon Master hat :(
Sounds like depending on location.
After visiting 3 more stores today, I finally got it myself. Brutal to go to these stores by bus @ -10 celsius :(
Even the store guy says there were no instructions from the head office. Most people thought it will be next week because it aligns with the card release schedule. He started it today because the customer shows them the website. I guess he was the nicest employee I met after visiting like... 10 stores?

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know if these all have unique Promo numbers? They look different then the one I received at the screening so I’m thinking they might all be different promos.
I got 3 pack today yes they all have diff promo numbers the obe from tge movie is sm108. Ones i got from gamestop are sm110 sm111 ans sm113. And they have different attacks also. And unlock the movie one they arent holo at all. If you look on org post post the promo numbers are in order from top left being sm109

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
so, I went to 3 game stops today...
1. the guy said he had them, but wasnt gonna dig them out until the end of the day, and i could come back then. but im from out of town, and didnt have all day.
2. the girl said pokemon.com was wrong, and the event doesnt start till the 13th.
3. said they didnt know what i was talking about...

plus, so far Target is the only site that has it up, and they and the 2nd gamestop says its 1 pack for 25 and up, not for every 25.

Sennerz

Aspiring Trainer
Has anyone ordered these through Target's online store? If so how do you know if you even got the promos? Do they show it in the invoice you get in your email? Because I just ordered but don't see a mention of it on my invoice and I'm half tempted to just cancel and try my nearby Gamestop instead..

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I got mine today at Gamestop since I dropped 400+ buying TCG they gave me 10 packs.

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
PSA: Some GameStops give this away for free. Scource: I got 3 packs free.

Edit: 4 packs, equaling 1 Kanto/Johto, 2 Hoenn, 2 Sinnoh, 3 Unova , 2 Kalos, and 1 alola.

Last edited: