Finished SHOOT and KILL !V : Forest Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Terima Kasih (Thank You) for visiting the thread.

Unfortunately the last game, SHOOT and KILL !!!: Prehistoric Pioneer didn't have a winner, hence I decide to award each finalist a word that would be used as an inspiration for this game. @Jadethepokemontrainer has chosen NATURE while @NinjaPenguin has chosen PARTY. Unfortunately @Celever didn't gave his word of choice.

Both word has given me the inspiration for this round theme.

Shoot and Kill !!! or SnK for short. The objective of this game is similar to RAF (Read, Aim, Fire!) which is to survive but I have some twist added

Rules:

This is a simple game. Each person starts with 5 body parts (2 Hands, 2 Feet and 1 Body) and 1 Lethal Shot. At each phase, each player can perform up to two of the following actions actions.

You need to PM me two of the following actions:
1. Shoot Hand (Yourself or any other living player)
2. Shoot Foot (Yourself or any other living player)
3. Shoot Body (Yourself or any other living player)

*You can choose to shoot both hand/feet of the same player.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously with flavor to keep things interesting.

When you submit your actions, you may also submit a weapon to execute your action with. This will help me form flavor and makes it more personalized. I'll pick a randomize weapon if you choose not to select one.

If you shoot a player, he or she will lost their body part. If that player choose to shoot themselves on the same body part, you lose the corresponding body part instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoot that body part, you will loose that body part.

Everyone starts with 1 Lethal Shot. To use Lethal Shot, you must state in the PM containing your action that you wished to use your Lethal Shot. (Do specify which shot).

Lethal Shot can't be block by any means. Everyone involve in killing a person in that phase will gain an extra lethal shot (Excluding those who use Lethal Shot to perform the deed)

An example to demonstrate. Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon are in a game.

Eevee - SHOT Flareon's HAND & Jolteon's FOOT.
Flaroen - SHOT own FOOT & Jolteon's FOOT
Jolteon - SHOT Vaporeon's BODY & HAND
Vaporeon - SHOT own BODY & Espeon's FOOT
Espeon - SHOT Leafeon's HAND & LETHAL SHOT Umbreon's BODY
Umbreon - SHOT own FOOT & BODY
Leafeon - SHOT both Sylveon's FEET
Glaceon - SHOT both Sylveon's HAND & LETHAL SHOT Sylveon's HAND
Sylveon - SHOT own BODY & Jolteon's FOOT

RESULT :
Eevee retain all body part
- [2 Hands, 2 Feet, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Flareon
loose 1 HAND & 1 FOOT
- [1 Hand, 1 Foot, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Jolteon
loose BODY & both FEET
- [2 Hands & 1 Lethal Shot]

Vaporeon
loose 1 HAND
- [1 Hand, 2 Feet, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Espeon loost 1 FOOT
- [2 Hands, 1 Foot & a Body]

Umbreon loose BODY & 1 FOOT
- [2 Hand, 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot]

Leafeon loose 1 HAND
- [1 Hands, 2 Feet, a Body & 2 Lethal Shot]

Glaceon retain all body part
- [2 Hands, 2 Feet & a Body]

Sylveon lost all body part and is KILLED
- DEAD

NOTES :
Leafeon
obtain an EXTRA LETHAL SHOT.
Espeon & Glaceon has use 1 LETHAL SHOT

You don't have to memorise who lost what since at each Phase Update I will specify every person's condition.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 72 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will be MODKILLED. Be the last player standing to win!

Special Rule :

1. Please also choose a one character (based on the theme) to present yourself in the game when you sign up. Do provide adequate information so I know who you are referring to.

2. You may choose a partner before the game begin. If both pair survive till the end, you guys may be co-Champions.

Players [Alive]:-
1. @Mordacazir - Groot
2. @GekkisaiDaiNi - Trevenant
3. @Jadethepokemontrainer - Yellow-Billed cuckoo
4. @FlavorfulPineApl - Oak Tree
5. @Mariano11887 - Wendigo
6. @Celever - Snover
7. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Sceptile
8. @OmegaHounDoom - John Cena
9. @Fiery_Lugia - Shiny Kartana- Tapu Bulu Fusion
10. @NinjaPenguin - Gourgeist
11. @Blakers - Diddy Kong
12. @ToxicGirl - Mimikyu

Players [Dead]:-

Hall Of Fame :-
1 - SHOOT and KILL !!! : Anime Audience by GM DracLord > @Jadethepokemontrainer
2 - SHOOT and KILL !! : Marvel Mayhem by GM DracLord > @Celever
3 - SHOOT and KILL !!! : Prehistoric Pioneer by GM DracLord > (TIED DEATH)
4 - SHOOT and KILL !V : Forest Frenzy by GM DracLord > {THIS COULD BE YOU}

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Prologue

"What is your deepest desire?"

"I'm sick of the standard party that I go to, I want to experience something great. Can't you do it? I give you part of my soul if you can throw me this memorable party."

"Are sure that is all that you desire. Once this deal is made that part of soul are mine to harvest."

"Less talking and let get to sealing this deal."

"With this this seal crave within my future property, the deal has been set."

****The Next Week****

~~Forest Frenzy~~

~Wanna experience a party like never before. Come to the FORBIDDEN FOREST it just behind the abandoned nuclear power plant. Reach there by midnight next Friday. Come later than that and you may not be able to enter this EXCLUSIVE event. Let's party like there is no tomorrow.

Hosted by : "*******"
Sponsored by : Chairman of Soul Collector Corporation Dread.

P.S. - Don't forget to wear your costumes. We appreciate if you wear something that fits the forest environment.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

*In you sign up, please include a creature/species that can be found in forest (realife or mystical) [can include Oak Trees, Forest Nymph, Tiger etc) world to represent yourself.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
In as Gourgeist!
Just-uh-be sure to send me a tag/PM at the start of round because I'm awfully forgetful.

ToxicGirl

Aspiring Trainer
Am I too late? IDK but if not in as Mimikyu. (who encountered jessie and james in the woods)

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 00

Time pass and the party is about to start. Alot of people came but 12 people are really on the most exclusive list. What make this party quite different is, the minute you enter you are what you wear. As in there's a magic portal at the entrance that transform the guest into the character that they are wearing as costume. Talk about being realistic looking.

The first to enter was @mordacazir, as he enter his body turn woody and even his vocabulary seems to be lost except for "I, am, Groot".

Next to come was @GekkisaiDaiNi which like the previous guy started to turn woody but becoming hollow inside.

Up next is the @Jadethepokemontrainer whom shrank the minute he enter gaining a pair of wings for the cost of his arms.

@FlavorfulPineApl was lucky he picked a little improvised costume as if he choosen an exact replica he would have been woody and immobolize.

From a least awful looking guy, @Mariano11887 face really transform into the ugly creature even his posture look like he can no longer stand straight.

As @Celever walk through, he started to feel the weight of his own body increase and his temperature drop to near 0 degree.

Up next was @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK who not only become lizard like but now a proud owner of a leafy tail.

@Fiery_Lugia face mask looks shows the feature of being satisfied as far as the other can see. with a paper thin body and limp we can hardly see anything other that the totem head.

Unfortunately for @OmegaHounDoom he can't complete dissappear like the character itself. A Vague shadow can still be seen when he enter the portal. Probably for safety of the other guest.

From a normal looking guy, @NinjaPenguin height almost cut in half, his face drop to the ground level the minute he decide to be that vegetable derivative.

Unlike the others, @Blakers seem to grow bigger in size and now clearly need more than a dozen shaving cream to look better again.

Last but not least, we have our elusive @ToxicGirl now clearly wondering what she actually looks like under her disquise she clearly didn't intend to have a original facial feature becoming an unknown.

The party start like any normal party with all the beverage, food and entertainment. But all about to change. 12 ringing bell is heard, the portal disappeared leaving no clear exit for everyone. As they are all indulge in the party no one actually realize the danger that they are about to get into.

"Attention all, now for the best part, where the real party started, the hunt party. Unfortunately for most of you, you are already dead the minute you enter. I thank you for letting you life force be consume at the portal."

Although a panic would have been normal it looks like excluding the 12 survivor, the other have been invade by other creature of the night.

"To our esteem guest, remember one thing for tonight. KILL or BE KILLED".

Please wait for my PM before sending in your action.

Like this post to confirm that you have received my PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.