News 'Shining Legends Ho-Oh Super Premium Collection' in October!

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Also good news for Europe fans all these Promos are in our premium powers collection with jumbo rainbow rare Ho-oh. But will def have to pick this up for extras too!!

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
It's $80 before tax? I thought it would be higher than that. Looks like I'll have to pick up one if I have the cash for it.

FabulousAlolanNinetales

Aspiring Trainer
$80?! Wow that's pricey. I still think I might pick it up though because the playmat looks awesome, and it has a lot of shining legends booster packs, and the Mewtwo and Pikachu pin collections don't seem very great.

More_Poison

Aspiring Trainer
Still really frustrated that the UK get the awful watered down version of this, with no playmat, no art book, no storage boxes,less packs, no figurine and we get a jumbo promo and a poster. It sucks. :(

Dalaryn

Aspiring Trainer
Love the figure, kinda looks like the rebel alliance symbol. Will definitely be getting this

Pollybean

Aspiring Trainer
Still really frustrated that the UK get the awful watered down version of this, with no playmat, no art book, no storage boxes,less packs, no figurine and we get a jumbo promo and a poster. It sucks. :(
Funny how UK usually get the better collecters edition for video games, and the US gets a stripped down version. But for pokemon cards it's the opposite.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I'm mainly hyped for the artbook, as someone who wants to become an artist, these are really appealing to me :p

Gregpl

Aspiring Trainer
I think that ho -oh figure is not so much good (for me) in this collection because it looks like he is farting and has preety weird eyes.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
tcg-shining-legends-super-premium-169-uk.jpg

In Europe we get the downgraded version without the figurine, without the playmat, without the book and without the boxes. We do get a Jumbo Ho-oh and a poster instead.
@Water Pokémon Master: why didn’t you mention this one?

Last edited: