News Silvally-GX From SM4 Revealed!

TotoBoss

Kappa
They should really start putting codes with these sleeves so you can have them online as well because they're AMAZING. Though I don't expect this to happen any time soon if ever because Japanese products don't seem to have any codes at all either so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if the Japanese sleeves did. Which is such a shame because I would love to have these things in ptcgo. They look simply amazing <3

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Turbo Dark has a new (Silv)ally. Gives Darkrai, Lele, Yveltal and Hoopa free retreat, meaning they don't have to play AOTM instead of Parallel City. Also, new form of energy acceleration, bulky attacker and way around Jolteon-EX!

BENDsli

Aspiring Trainer
Don't care if it's amazing or if it will only work as a fun deck, but I'm running this with Buzzwole-GX

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Disappointed there was no ability or a move Similar to the Arceus promo that changes its type. However since they are drives in the video game it is possible that this "ability" will come as an item or multiple items. Overall I think Silvally is great for decks running mostly basic Pokemon...and yes I will enjoy not playing Manaphy and giving up an extra prize. 120 damage with energy acceleration...awesome.

JDA

Aspiring Trainer
Fantastic card and great looking sleeves. It's a wonderful day to have this revealed :D

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Pikachu - Aloraichu pls.
  • Oranguru - Does it mean Zangoose, Durant, and Throh will be in Crimson Invasion as well?
  • Registeel - I love the artwork! What it does, Idk.
  • Silvally-GX - Free Retreat for Basics makes Darkrai throw Moone Altar in their deck, but the bench space and A-Muk sucks. Works on Drampa as well. Standard dmg. For 3 Energy plus the Energy Accel is nuts. GX? Forget it. NightLyc will be mad. 3-4 Geodudes!
  • About what I said on Oranguru - see? Burning Shadows gives us Heatmor, Seviper, DJ Sawk, and Passimian without their counterparts. That make sense
EDIT: I am so stupid. Muk works for Basics. I always treat this guy as a basic. Well, putting a Stage 1 with a good effect can easily lured for KO

Last edited:

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Silvally-GX - Free Retreat for Basics makes Darkrai throw Moone Altar in their deck, but the bench space and A-Muk sucks.
Alolan Muk only shuts down Abilities belonging to Basic 'mons. Silvally itself is a Stage 1, so Muk means nothing to it.

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Calling it now: the Basic Type: Null will have the Ascension attack or something of the like that gets Silvally into play on first turn.

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
This is just a sad card, i wouldnt think its gonna get much play, i was really hyped for this card, but not any more, hope the other gxs are good

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
All those sleeves and the deckbox are really good looking. I feel like, ironically, Silvally will be good support for the Ultra Beasts.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Silvally has an insane ability. Remember that all the Ultra Beasts are Basics. While people are talking about pairing it with decks that are already out like Volcanion, Lapras, and Darkrai, I'm sure there will be an Ultra Beast or two that Silvally pairs nicely with.

I want those Tapu Lele, Drampa, and Golisopod sleeves.