Pokemon Favorite Legendary

killrnite

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Here we go.

Mine is obviously Mewtwo as represented in my avatar.

Have at it ladies and gents, I am quite curious to see your answers.

Cheers,

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I'm usually not a big fan of legendary Pokémon, but Articuno takes the cake. It's elegant, powerful, not to mention it's an Ice type.

Xys

Otherworldly Trainer
Here we go.

Mine is obviously Mewtwo as represented in my avatar.

Have at it ladies and gents, I am quite curious to see your answers.

Cheers,
Deoxys because I just like aliens, and Dialga for nostalgic purposes.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Mine is definitely Necrozma. It's probably one of the most interesting Pokemon designs ever, and I like how it is kind of it's own thing (not involved with the Ultra Beasts, Tapus, or any of the other Legendaries). Necrozma-GX is also a super fun card to mess around with.

Others include Azelf, Darkrai, and Ho-Oh.

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
Xerneas has a kickass design and is a force of nature in competitive battles, so I have to go with it. Lunala is a close second; it also has a great design and is an excellent Choice user.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Lugia for me, ever since I got Pokemon Silver when I was little, and of course, from the second Pokemon movie. It just has an awesome design, I just wish that it was a little better competitively, when I tried to build around it, just always felt a little lackluster.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I think my no.1 favourite is Kyogre; I've always been drawn to sea life and have always had a thing for giant sea creatures. Plus I love the lore behind it (and the Weather Trio as a whole), not to mention I adore its Primal form.

Honourable mentions include Hoopa (Confined form), Xerneas, Lugia and Moltres.