News America's November Set: 'Crimson Invasion,' Two Ultra Beast Premium Collections!

Exodus

TCG Innovator
Burning Shadows? Crimson Invasion? Like Primal Clash/Ancient Origins, these are literally just combined words from existing Yugioh expansions.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Well... I suppose the logo looks nice. And the ETB is a pretty blue!

...not much to comment on otherwise. XD
Hopefully we get some more card info soon. It'd be nice to get some info on what the UBs are gonna be like - and Milotic is always interesting.

SucyX

A Legit Seed
Ugh I was hoping that the elite trainer box would be any Pokemon that's not Silvally I wish it was Guzzlord or Nihlego. Also the elite trainer box is blue and the set is called "Crimson Invasion" like what?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Oh man first Burning Shadows, the edgiest set ever and now this edgy logo, Pokemon's really getting edgy and appealing to the radical young edgy crowd these days. I'm really getting some Shadow the Edgehog vibes from that Edgy logo. In fact, this is so edgy I feel like it could cut me. No wonder Kartana might be in the set. It's just that edgy.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Oh man first Burning Shadows, the edgiest set ever and now this edgy logo, Pokemon's really getting edgy and appealing to the radical young edgy crowd these days. I'm really getting some Shadow the Edgehog vibes from that Edgy logo. In fact, this is so edgy I feel like it could cut me. No wonder Kartana might be in the set. It's just that edgy.

I felt that this was unnecessary.

Cool colors on the Elite Trainer Box tho, will make for some nice-lookin sleeves

TheRealBro..

Ugh I was hoping that the elite trainer box would be any Pokemon that's not Silvally I wish it was Guzzlord or Nihlego. Also the elite trainer box is blue and the set is called "Crimson Invasion" like what?

Me too.. Pretty boring this box if you ask me.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Lol Pokemon marketing blunder here - crimson invasion... and the box is blue, unless they plan on a second elite trainer box as will be just before holiday season?

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
In this set, im hoping the artwork will be sick, like with ultra beasts in the backround of the milotic, or an ultra worm whole for example. The set logo is ok, but the elite trainer box looks cool, same with the mini album

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
They might make 2 elite trainer box, 1 guzzlord, and 1 silvally, like they did with evolutions and sun and moon base