News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

Nyora

A Cat
Waitwait promo? Not alt art? Am I missing something? I mean I hope they are promos but idk. Especially i need that Hex! NEEED!

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
My guess is they'll get the "A" Alternate symbol for alternate just like the Mega Lucario, Mega Manectric, Zygarde and Jolteon Ex did. So they won't be legal for standard. Well N will and team flare grunt.

Ray

Aspiring Trainer
This sounds fantastic and all until I read that it includes TWO packs? Why include any at all at that rate? As a collector only and not a player I'm thinking I may sit this one out unless I'm extremely wowed by the product images. I'm going to need at least 6-8 packs for an $80 dollar price tag, including all of the extras.

I have no problem with the price tag if more packs are included.

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Some packs will be cool, but maybe they'll include an art book like the Mew and Mewtwo? Maybe some packs who knows. Can't wait for N.

taschen88

Aspiring Trainer
OHYAS dreams do come true! Lol
I know the new art for Shaymin-EX and Yveltal-EX look epic, but I'm here for the new full art supporters, particularly Blacksmith, Karen, and Delinquent :)

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
This is probably one of the best products I've seen Pokemon release in a while. I'm for sure gonna buy more than one of these. Can't wait for pictures of the product itself.

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
This still confuses me, I'm not a native english speak but it sounds to me you the first part of the sentence refers to it becoming legal but it then ends with it no longer being legal?
Shaymin will be in Expanded by the time this product comes out, so the new Shaymin coming from this product will also be in Expanded.

TotoBoss

Kappa
Wait so will hex be an alt art or a promo... cause I would love hex to be standard legal for anither year. Especially with that art!

Jenna573

Lurking in the background for 20+ years!
Wait so will hex be an alt art or a promo... cause I would love hex to be standard legal for anither year. Especially with that art!
None of these cards change the legality for their original art prints. If they are out of rotation now, they will still be out of rotation when this box comes out. Alternate-art cards do not count as new reprints.

LiftoffLizard

Hoenn Nerd
wait so is this an expansion for us or just a box, because if it is just a box that has FA N then u immediately make ur money back by buying this :)

Jenna573

Lurking in the background for 20+ years!
Alternate art. Will not be legal. Sorry.

wait so is this an expansion for us or just a box, because if it is just a box that has FA N then u immediately make ur money back by buying this :)
It's a box. Get those N full-arts!