News Worlds 2017 Details!

LAsFinest1118

Aspiring Trainer
Me as well. Does anyone know what the prize wall consists of? I tried to google but not any pictures or posts about it. Thinking about the Anaheim open

Biogoji

Gotta respect what packs that kinda punch."
Me as well. Does anyone know what the prize wall consists of? I tried to google but not any pictures or posts about it. Thinking about the Anaheim open

not sure yet All they said is that we will receive tickets for the prize wall. We may also receive goody bags, for just attending.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
If I'm remembering correctly last year they didnt have spectator badges avaible to the general public. If so I'm guessing the Pokemon go hype dropping to just the real Pokemon fans might have something to do with it going back to the old ways.

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
Super excited to see all the battles taking place, with it also being the last major tournament before the rotation, also super excited to see what decks will revolve around cards from burning shadows. Unfortunately, my moms exact words, keep dreaming.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Missed masters sign up for tcg anaheim open, any opinions on whether it's possible to get one of the second half seats? Since unlike this one those signups already have a set release time.

edit: Also, do you guys think the second half seats will also use the same link?

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Agh, really wish I could attend one of these sometime, but I don't have the money or the time to attend an event roughly 2200 miles away from me this time around. Bet it'd be really fun though. Maybe if next year they host it somewhere closer to me.

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Glad I registered right away, friend of mine didn't make it in time. :l

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
So depressing that registration got filled so quickly. By the time I found out about it after work, it had been closed. Hey, some of us have to work and can't be constantly checking Pokebeach. Our family and friends live in the area and were looking forward to it and only my youngest kid got in. I am skeptical that the 2nd half of the registration spots will be able to satisfy the the apparently very large amount of people who want to play. I hope they expand the tournament seats. Here's for hoping...

Last edited: